Am I Falling For My Best Friend? [5]

Chapter 5

Pov: Emily

I woke up feeling great until I realized that I had to face Amber today. The school slut. I cant believe her! I felt tears running down my face again.

"Is Emy crying?" I hear my little sister Graci ask.

I smile down at my little sister and say "Don't worry I'm fine."

After a quick shower and breakfast I'm off to school.

Emily's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app#foo

I finally arrive at school. I get out of my car and it starts pouring. Shit. Just my luck I thought.

"There's the little whore right there! And she's getting soaked" I hear Amber exclaim.

I turn to her and see her clinging to Mike. I roll my eyes and flip her off. I really do not feel like dealing with her shit right now.

I walk over to my locker and see Sammie waiting for me at it.

"Hey what's up?" I ask. Sammie doesn't look to pleased.

"How come you didn't tell me you and Mike broke up last night?"

"Sorry. I forgot." I answer.

"That's not a good enough excuse." She snapped. And walked away.

"Oh jeez. Cat fight?" I smile and turn around knowing that voice.

"Oh hey Joey. And yea I don't know what's wrong with her today."

I see Joey glance at me. "Emily you're soaked!" He exclaimed.

I smiled. "Mhmm. I noticed." Before I know it he was taking off his sweatshirt and handing it to me. I just stared at the sweatshirt.

He laughed and said "You grab it and put it over your head to keep you warm."

I smile and say "thank you Joey." I put on the sweatshirt. Mmmm. Smells just like Joey. The bell rang and we were off to first period.

-Lunch-

I sat down at our table with Joey.

"Hey Joey did you get invited to that party."

"Yeah I was kinda surprised though. It's only my second day here."

"You are pretty hot Joey." I answer.

He smiled and said. "Not as hot as you."

I blushed and looked down.

Jpov.

She was so cute when she blushed. I was about to ask her if she would dance with me. But then the stupid bell rang. Whatever I thought. I will ask her later.

The rest of the day went in a blur of teachers, lectures, and thinking about her. Her eyes were the best part about her. They were a dark chocolate brown. When I looked into them I felt like I was swimming in chocolate. Yummyyy. I chuckled.

"Something funny?" I heard Emily ask.

I smile at her and say "Nothing important. Come on." I take her hand and lacing my fingers through hers. She smiles and asks "Where are we going? My cars that way." she says pointing to her car.

"It's a surprise." and with that we were off. I was taking her to the old park we used to play at. It seemed like a normal park but me and Emily knew better. It only takes a little exploring to find the perfect spot. Our spot was ours. Only ours. It was perfect.

"Oh my gosh Joey are we going to our spot!?" She asked excitedly.

I smile and say "It was supposed to be a surprise." feigning hurt.

She stopped walking. "Aw Joey I'm sorry." She said while giving me a hug.

I smiled kissing the top of her head. I had a strong desire to just kiss her right now. But that could wait.

When we got to our spot Emily instantly perked up. She started running around like a little kid and spinning in circles. It stared to rain but she didn't care she just kept on dancing. I laughed at her and she glared at me. Before I knew it she ran over to me and gave me a huge hug. Now I was soaking wet.

"I'm going to get you Emily." I said. And with that I was chasing after her. But of course her being as clumsy as she is she tripped.

"Ouch." Her knee was bleeding. I felt bad. But she was still smiling. That was Emily for you. It wasn't until she lifted her head did I realize how close her face was to mine. Before I knew my lips crashed into hers. I pulled her closer to me to deepen the kiss. I bit her lip asking for entrance to her mouth. She let me. My tongue roamed hers. I could feel her hands in my hair. I smiled in the kiss. She was perfect.

"I love you." I whispered into the kiss not knowing if she could hear me. It doesn't matter I thought. I just want to be with her. She pulled away.

"Did you just say you loved me Joey?" She asked.

_______________________________________________

Ohhhhh(:<3333333

He lovesss herrr<3333333

Awwwwww. Ahahahahaha

Comment and votee<33333

Andd sorrryy if this is short.

It was 3 pages on word.