Am I Falling For My Best Friend? [11]

Chapter 11

Pov: Joey

Emily's leaving me. She cant leave. She doesn't want to leave but she has to. She's leaving tomorrow. The past week went by way to fast. She keeps telling me she has a plan and that she's not leaving. I wonder what that plan is. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I really don't feel like talking to anyone right now. I just want to be alone. Every time I think of her leaving my heart explodes and my stomach sinks. Did I really fall this hard this fast? The answer: yes I sure did.

Downstairs the doorbell rings but I am in no mood to answer it.

But what if its Emily?

I walk to the door and look outside. To my relief it is her. I open the door and pull her into a tight hug. There is no way she's leaving me.

"Um Joey my aunt came a day early. She's here. I'm leaving."

I swear those words made my world come crashing down. She cant freakin leave! She still has 24 hours of my time. My. Fucking. Time.

"Are you serious?"

I pull her inside my house and lock the door.

"You're not leaving Emily."

She looks at me and frowns "But I have to Joey I don't have a choice. My aunt is outside. I know I said I had a plan but I really didn't. I knew I was leaving. There's no way out of it. Plus Karrie she's in the car and she missed me. She doesn't like my Aunt and I don't want to leave her again. I'm sorry but I have to go and I don't know when I'm going to be back."

"But what about us. I mean look at you Emily you're beautiful. Some guy at your new school is going to want you and yeah so are we breaking up?"

"I think we have to. I'm sorry Joey, I don't want to I really don't. I Love You."

I pull her into a hug and just hold her. I really don't want to let her go. I feel her tears wetting my shirt.

"Emily don't cry." I say tilting her head up.

I was just about to kiss her when I heard a car outside honking.

"That's my aunt. I gotta go sorry."

I pull her in for one last hug and kiss her forehead.

"I Love You Emily."

"I Love You To Joseph"

The next thing I know she's out of the door. Out of my life.

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry Guys I Have To End It Here. Maybe Joey Will Follow Her? Maybe Her Mom Will Move Back. Maybe Emily Will Find A New Guy To Crush On. J Thanks For Reading!

(P.S: Sorry It's So Short I Have A Bit Of A Writers Block.)