Am I Falling For My Best Friend? [6]

Chapter 6

Pov: Joey.

"Um yeah I did." I answer.

"Well I love you too I mean you are my best friend." She answered.

I tried to hide my disappointment. I was saved when her phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered. I could tell it was a guy on the other line.

Emily looked at me then looked down. I wondered what was up.

Pov: Emily.

"Will you go out with me Emily." Matt asked over the phone.

Matt was on the football team. He wasn't the captain but he was popular non the less. I don't know what he saw in me. I mean I had boring brown hair and boring brown eyes. Yawn.

"Sorry Matt but I'm still getting over Mike." I said "Its okay." he answered. "I kinda figured but I wanted to ask anyways. Bye Em."

"Bye Matt." I answer.

"Little Miss Emily just got asked out." I heard Conner say in a mocking tone.

"Yes Mr. Conner and your jealous." I said sticking my tongue out at him like a five year old.

He laughed and said "Mhmm I sure am."

I looked up at him and he was staring at me.

"Something wrong?" I ask

"Nope." he answers.

We stayed at the park for a couple hours just catching up on our lives. Before we knew it the sky grew dark and the stars started coming out.

"We better get back your cars still at school." said Joey.

___________________________________________

Pov: Sammie.

Urgh! I can't believe Emily! How dare she kiss the new guy. I saw them at the park yesterday. I'm not blind. He's to hot for her. I'm only friends with her because she gets all the guys. But being sweet little Emily she turns most them down. I was getting tired of the act. That's when I made my decision. I'm going to have the new guy fall for me before he falls for her. I had an advantage. The new guy lived across the street from me. I put on the sluttiest outfit I could find and headed out the door. Leaving a note for my parents saying I'm meeting the new neighbors.

Sammie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app#foo

I went over and rang the doorbell. Just my luck the new guy answered the door. And he was shirtless!

"Oh hey um Sammie is it? I thought you were Em were going swimming soon." He said while running his hands through his perfect black locks. Did I mention he had a six pack! By golly I just wanted to jump his bones right now.

"Yeah it is Sammie and were neighbors!" I exclaimed.

"Oh cool. I'm Joe by the way.

"Hmm I'm going to call you Joey." I said caressing his chest. He backed away a little.

"Sorry but Emily's the only one that calls me Joey." I sighed.

"You seem to be close to her." I said.

"Yup we were best friends before she moved. We were like inseparable." He said while smiling. Damn! His smile was gorgeous.

"Well well well I'll give you something to smile about." I say while shutting the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" He asked surprised.

"Having fun." I answered with a seductive smile.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Dammit! Joey went to go answer it and surprise surprise it was Emily.

"Hey um Em." says Joey.

"Hey something wrong?" she asked.

This is my chance I thought. I walked over to the door and said "Boy! That was fun! Call me anytime you want me to fulfill you Joey bye!" I ran out the door but not before seeing the confusion and hurt on Emily's face. Perfect!

Suuuuchhhh a bitcchhh !

Ahahaahahahahaha(: comment and vootteeee<333333333