Am I Falling For My Best Friend? [7]

Chapter 7

Pov: Emily

I was kinda nervous since I was going to tell Joey I may really like him. I knocked on his door my heart was pounding. I smiled when he answered the door.

"Hey um Em." He says

"Hey something wrong?" I asked a little worried.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sammie. Weird what was she doing here.

"Boy! That was fun! Call me anytime you want me to fulfill you Joey bye!" says Sammie.

I stood there shocked confused and hurt.

"Oh I'll be going now." I say while turning around. I felt a hand pull me back in his house while he locked the door.

"What the fuck Joey!" I hiss getting a little pissed.

He lead me to the couch.

"We didn't do anything Em." he says while looking down.

"Then why are you shirtless?" I asked in a mocking tone.

"Because were going swimming..or we were going to." he answers.

"Oh." I answered.

"Yeah but then Sammie came and was all over me." Says Joey looking at me with sorry written all over his face.

"Did you kiss her?" I asked quietly while looking down.

"Nope." he answered.

Just then a question popped in my head. Don't ask. Don't ask. I kept telling myself.

"Do you like her?" I asked even quieter. Dammit! I asked. I'm so dumb I don't even have self control.

I felt Joey's arms go around me.

"Emily look at me." He whispered.

I look up at him to see him staring at me longingly.

"No Emily I do not like her. I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you. You have no idea what you make me feel."

I couldn't help it. I smiled and blushed. He loves me!! Oh gawd!! I'm so happy!!!

"I came over here to tell you something." I say.

He looks confused and then asks "which is?"

I smile real big and say "I really like you Joey."

He didn't respond all I felt was his arms tighten around me and his lips crash into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. After about five minutes we broke the kiss. With him smiling huge and me blushing like crazy.

"Emily Anne Turner will you be my girlfriend?" I hear him ask.

"Of course I will Joey woey." He grimaced. He hated when people mocked him like that.

"Don't be mad." I say with my puppy dogface. "I'm sowy."

I saw him smile before his lips crashed into mine again.

Awwwwwwwwwwww howw cutee<3333333333

Comment and vote if yaa likee.