<smile0808>

Let me just tell you guys that I am literally so excited to interview this out of the ordinary author with her gorgeous graphics and unique stories! She's practically my favourite author on wattpad and she deserves to be more recognized! And I'm sosososososo happy she agreed to letting me interview her!

If you haven't already, go check out her books!

So now....... everybody welcome smile0808!!!:D

______________________________________

Hi smile0808! What's your real name?

Evie, which is short for Evelin.

How old are you?

Just turned fifteeeeen! One more year before I can drive:)

Don't worry, I won't stalk you but, where do you live?

Uhh, should I be worried? Yes, actually, I am worried. Um, Canada.

What's your favourite book that you've written?

Um, hard to say. All of my books are flawed in some ways, and good in others. But I guess, right now, it'd be either The Daughter of The Sea God or Ebony?

Are you currently working on anything new? And if so, got any spoilers for us?

Well, right now, it's Ebony. And no, no spoilers. Except, I don't know how to continue.

What inspired you to start writing?

My friend was the one who got me into writing:) I wrote a book on another site and it got put into Most Read, even though now that I look back on it, it sucked. But then I found wattpad and I got into it.

Who's your favorite author and what do you like about them?

Just one? Uhh, I like Suzanne Collins, Rick Riordan, Veronica Roth and Pittacus Lore. But my current favourite author is John Green. I mean, what's not to love about John Green? His stuff is perfect. And my favourite wattpad authors are The Starzee and AubreyEatsHearts:)

Favorite Book?

I can pick more than one favourite for this too right? Probably a thousandth out of my favourites but: Divergent, Hunger Games, I Am Number Four, Percy Jackson, Perks of Being A Wallflower, The Fault In Our Stars, Looking For Alaska, and The Mortal Instruments.

Do you base characters on people in real life?

Nope. I mean, some of my stories are based on me and my life experiences, but not my characters. If that made any sense.

Where do you like to read books?

On the staircase. Where else? LOL it's comfy there:)

If you could be anybody in a book, who would you be?

Someone who's hot and kickass:)

Okay, enough about books. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

Still waiting for that accomplishment to happen.

 Do you have any pet peeves?

I've got a ton of these too but I think... when I lend people something and not only do they not say thank you, but they don't give it back.  And also, when people make hypocritical remarks. I mean, you rag on a person about something they do, when you do the same thing. It's stupidly unfair.

What are your greatest fears?

Zombies.

What are your greatest qualities as a person?

Ermm... hmm... good qualities... tough question. Imma go with... I'm nice, easy to talk to (translation: I never stop talking, so if you don't want to talk... it's all good:)), aaand, I'm daring.

What's your favorite color?

Blue. I also like purple:)

What's a hobby you have?

Music. And writing. Sorta.

What's one thing you like most about yourself?

My killer legs. Duh. Kidding:P I'd say my fashion sense and my freakishly good memory.

What are your flaws?

Wow. Umm this is a hard question. Oh god I can't even list half of them on here. I'm really insecure and impatient. I can't take the blame. I can't express my feelings. I talk back a lot. I don't know how to act around guys, and I have a really short temper. 

What is your favorite TV shows(s)?

Pretty Little Liars, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Modern Family and Criminal Minds

What advice do you give to people who are writers?

I'm not exactly the best writer myself, so I don't know if me giving advice is the best thing... but, have fun with it:) Don't let anybody tell you what to do, and what not to do. It's your story, your way to tell it and don't let anybody change that. Also, there's always room for improvement.

BONUS QUESTION: If you could travel anywhere, where and why? ONLY ONE PLACE!

Damn, that's a hard one. Does around the world count as a single place? Maybe Australia? Cute guys and surfing:)

Okay, well that sums up the end of our interview, so bye smile0808! Thanks again!

___________________________________________

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY!