<britishoreogod>

Here's another amazing author!

Everybody say hi to britishoreogod!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Britishoreogod! What's your real name? 

Devorah..... It's not short for anything though.

How old are you?

I'm 14!!

Don't worry, I won't stalk you. But where do you live?

I live in Long Island, New York

What's you favorite book that you're written?

Well, I can't tell you, because then it would hurt one of my other books feelings. Sorry ;)

Are you currently working on anything new? If so, got any spoilers for us?

I actually have two new stories. One of them is called His Juliet, basically a modern day Shakespeare, and another one called AYT, or Aspiring Young Talents. That one will be a surprise.

What inspired you to start writing?

Well, everyone tells me that I've always been creative, and when I'm bored, I can come up with a lot of stories on the spot, but I had no intrest in writing them down on paper, and when I found Wattpad, I was able to write and see other people's feedback.

Who's your favorite author and what do you like about them?

I really like Kelley Armstrong, because she can turn anything cutesy and girly into something thrilling and spine-chilling, and I like reading those types of books.

Favorite book?

I honestly can't choose, but if I had to, then it would be I Am Number Four, but I forgot the author's name.

Do you base characters on people in real life?

Sure, I've got a lot of great friends with awesome personalities, that I feel I must include in my books.

Where do you like to read books?

In my room or the kitchen. ;)

If you could be anybody in a book, who would you be?

Maybe Angel, just older, from Maximum Ride.

Okay, enough about books. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

I truly want to become an actress or a singer.

Do you have any pet peeves?

When people say 'like' too many times.

What are your greatest fears?

Something tragic happening to my family memebers. 

What are your greatest qualitites as a person?

I'm not sure but what I get most often are funny, creative, and talented.

What's your favorite color?

Blue!!!!!

What's a hobby you have?

I can't name just one, so I'll name a few. Drawing, sports, and theatrical stuff. 

Whats one thing you like most about yourself?

I'm not sure again, buut maybe I'm a sap? And a good sense of humor?

What is your favorite TV Show(s)?

Family Guy, Naruto, Melissa and Joey 

What advice to you give to people who are writers?

Take a chance, you never know what people will think about your work if you don't ask. Don't be too cliche when writing, and DON'T BASE YOUR CHARACTERS OFF OF YOURSELF.

<strong>Bonus Question: What's the craziest thing you've ever done?</strong>

Me and my friends popped a public moon bounce?

<strong>Okay well that sums up the end of our interview, so bye Britishoreogod! Thanks!</strong></pre>