<KeroseneZombie>

Here's another amazing author! Everybody say hi to KeroseneZombie!

______________________________________

Hi KeresoneZombie! What's your real name?

Becky. I would say my last name... But... I don't know if I wanna be stalked/followed... Yet.

How old are you?

Only fourteen.

Don't worry, I won't stalk you but, where do you live?

I hope you won't! I'm not prepared for that stuff. But I live in England.

What's your favourite book that you've written?

Oh, dude. I have to choose? Okay... Well. I really love writing. But... It's either Don't You Cry For Me, Diamond Dust and Mascara Tears or a book that hasn't been published yet.

Are you currently working on anything new? If so, got any spoilers for us?

I am actually, like I said before. I'll tell you that the name is Sparks Against The Railing. It's not a fanfiction. And I'm actually planning every inch of the story and editing it. So expect possible awesomeness.

What inspired you to start writing?

I've always loved writing. But I think it was my friends who finally convinced me. Without them I would never have come onto Wattpad, really. They're my inspiration.

Who's your favorite author and what do you like about them?

My favorite author? Ah... Well. I have to say one of my favorites is DynamiteDemon, or she'll kill me. But I can't choose just one. I love so many. Like IGetHighOnMilkshake, DisenchantedMisery, ChemicalTeardrop... Ah, there's so many!

Favorite Book?

Favorite Wattpad book has to be either Could I Lie With You by KnivesAndCandles or How I Hate You, Mr Iero by IGetHighOnMilkshake. Great books, I'm tellin' you. Favorite real book has to be... Well, most Deadpool comic books/comic books in general. Which Witch? is a good read though.

Do you base characters on people in real life?

Yes! Most of my characters are based on people close to me. Especially in the I'm Hopeless For You series.

Where do you like to read books?

I usually just curl up somewhere in my room with a cup of coffee and music playing.

If you could be anybody in a book, who would you be?

Ooh. Definitely Elena Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries. Because, c'mon, Delena!

Okay, enough about books. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

Probably getting the courage to be myself and stand up to the bullies. It's changed me as a person, and I like how I've changed because I'm generally really nice.

What are your greatest fears?

Failing, mainly. Well, that and, now don't laugh at this, the color pink. I actually jump away when I see the color pink. It's literally... Just, yeah.

What are your greatest qualities as a person?

Humor, definitely. And kindness. Being able to stick up for friends. Personality. The usual good things. :)

What's your favorite color?

Blood red and black combo. Definitely.

What's a hobby you have?

Well, I love singing and playing guitar. I design comic books too. So I guess they count as hobbies.

What's one thing you like most about yourself?

My eyes. Definitely. They changed color a lot, so like, naturally a misty blue but they have changed black, yellow, green.. You get the idea. And the whites of my eyes are actually blue. I'm proud of my eyes.

What are your flaws?

My food baby. So, my stomach basically, I eat why too much junk food eventhough I've vegetarian. And my nose.

What is your favorite TV show(s)?

The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Scooby Doo, Mew Mew Power, Death Note. There's a lot...

What advice do you give to people who are writers?

Just be yourself. Don't let anybody control how you write. Write want you want, and what you believe. There will always be people who don't like it, but there are also people who will always love it.

BONUS QUESTION: Favorite animal?

Wolves. Definitely.

Okay, well that sums up the end of our interview, so bye KeroseneZombie thanks!

___________________________________________

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY!

KeroseneZombie's profile page:

@KeroseneZombie