<StressLessBaby>

Here's another amazing author!   Everybody say hi to (StressLessBaby)!!

  ______________________________________    

Hi StressLessBaby! What's your real name?   

My real name is Dioana :)  

How old are you?   

13 this June on the 30th  

Don't worry, I won't stalk you but, where do you live?  

Haha, Canada   

What's your favourite book that you've written?

I've written a lot of books, but only two of them on Wattpad and my favorite one is the one I'm currently writing and it's called Another Summer Romance :)  

Are you currently working on anything new?  If so got any spoilers for us?

Like I said, I'm currently working on my book, Another Summer Romance. I don't want to spoil anything, but all I'm going to say is that there will be a sequel to it :D    

What inspired you to start writing? 

I don't really know, actually. I've always love writing. But when my friend told me about Wattpad, I started loving it more, so I would say Wattpad inspired me :)    

Who's your favorite author and what do you like about them?   

My favorite author has to be writerbug44 on Wattpad. I love all her stories and I love that it's something you can relate to.  

Favorite Book?  

Can't answer that. I have wayyy too much :P  

Do you base characters on people in real life?   

Sometimes I do. I have this book I'm also writing (it's not on wattpad, but I might publish it on there) and it's called My Life and it's based on my life, obviously, and all my friends and family and other stuff.  

Where do you like to read books?   

I don't care, as long as I get to read ;) Mostly at home, though.  

If you could be anybody in a book, who would you be? 

That's a tough one. I would like to be the main character, I guess.  

Okay, enough about books. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

Oh man, I'm only 12 (13 soon) so I don't have a lot. All I could say is that I'm glad I survived life until now because I've had some tough things happen so I'm just grateful for that.

Do you have any pet peeves?

I hate it when people interrupt me when im talking and when people take too long to get to the point

What are your greatest fears? 

I have a lot! But being mkyself is a challenge.

What are your greatest qualities as a person?   

I don't feel like bragging, but I guess I'm a good friend, most of the time I am. I'm a great listener and I have friends come to me for advice, so that I guess.  

What's your favorite color?   

Purple :D

What's a hobby you have? 

I love to sing :) music is my life    

What's one thing you like most about yourself?   

Umm, I like how I try to find the good in everything and everybody. That's hard to do most of the time. What are your flaws? I have so much because like every other human, I'm imperfect. Too much to write down :P  

What is your favorite TV show(s)?  

I love DIsney shows like Good Luck Charlie, Shake it Up, Lab Rats, The Next Step, American Idol, The X Factor. Yeah, shows like those.

What advice do you give to people who are writers?

I advice them to just have fun with it and make your imagination go wild. Imagination is the beginning to it all so just keep doing that. And if you ever get writers block, trust me I do, just find inspiration. And have fun, like I said before. DOn't worry if it's good or bad. It's yours and you should be proud :)

BONUS QUESTION: what's your favorite movie?  

OMG, too much to list. But one of my favorites is Disney's Lemonade Mouth :)    

Okay, well that sums up the end of our interview, so bye thanks!

  ___________________________________________  

Don't forget to   

VOTE   

COMMENT   

FAN   

ENJOY!