<LittleBlueAuri>

Another amazing author I've interviewed! *Also, there's something wrong with the spacing in this interview. I'm not sure why.....

______________________________________

Hi LittleBlueAuri! What's your real name? 

 Aurora 

How old are you?  

16♥

Don't worry, I won't stalk you but, where do you live?

 Florida, US 

What's your favourite book that you've written?

 I'm like a mother to my books, and a mother can never pick her favorite child. 

Are you currently working on anything new? If so, got any spoilers for us?

Slave to the Geek. Things are getting interesting.

What inspired you to start writing? 

The fact that you can teleport someone into a whole other world (your world) with the words you write on a page.

Who's your favorite author and what do you like about them? 

Isabelle Allende, the way she writes is so smooth and exact. You can see everything clearly and you enjoy reading what she writes. I wish I could describe it better, ugh! You'll just have to read her books to understand what I mean.

Favorite Book?

 The Host by Stephanie Meyer 

Do you base characters on people in real life? 

I base certain aspects of my characters on people I know.

Where do you like to read books? 

Anywhere in a car, on a train, plane, boat. You name it. There is always a book in my purse or car.

If you could be anybody in a book, who would you be? 

Rebeca Buendia from A Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez cause she marries Jose Acardio and well I fell in love with him.

Okay, enough about books. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

When I participated in the race for the cure for breast cancer last October. It's always something I've wanted to do and also something near and dear to my heart

Do you have any pet peeves?

When people judge something without even giving it a chance.

What are your greatest fears? 

Not getting anywhere in life.

What are your greatest qualities as a person? 

I'll give everyone a chance.

What's your favorite color? 

Yellow

What's a hobby you have? 

Watching movies.. is that even a hobby? W.e I also write and read along other things like drawing.

What's one thing you like most about yourself? 

That I can make friends easily.

What are your flaws?

I'm a race horse I only look forwards and something it's good to stop and look to your sides.

What is your favorite TV show(s)?

Friends,The Nanny, Castle, Gossip Girl, Glee, Bones, Lost, Psych, and Gilmore Girls. I'm sure theirs more but those are the ones I can name from the top of my head.

What advice do you give to people who are writers?

To never limit your self and to always try to write better, because you can always write better than you can now. Once you write something go over it and read it and be like okay what can I rewrite to make sound better or have better diction, etc..

BONUS QUESTION: how would you like to be remembered?

I would like to be remember as that girl who made a difference. Who made people happy and tried her best 100% of the time.

Okay, well that sums up the end of our interview, so bye LittleBlueAuri thanks!

___________________________________________

Don't forget to 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN 

ENJOY!