Food Again

Sadly, I know, this story has to come to an end, there aren't much other things I can do about this now, so I decided a perfect ending to it. With small help form roboticlovex3, we decided to end it in two parts. KIND OF LIKE HARRY POTTER!!! :O So yeah, thanks for reading! But thats not coming up yet. Maybe after a chapter or two.

TOODLES :) CIAO :) TA-TA!!!

<><><><><><><3<3<3<3<3<3

I roamed, with absolutely nowhere to go. I hear (yes hear) my stomach beckon for food. 

I remember as a 6th grader, I'd race home from school because I was so hungry. This couldn't possibly compare to what I felt. 

I leaned in Science class that if you don't eat food for a long time, your stomach eats itself. I wish she was joking when she said that... 

But anyway, I can find food. It's not very hard. But I will never stoop down to having a sign and such. 

No way, no how. 

I'll find something. 

I came along a Chinese buffet resturant. The sign, luckily, said open. 

Now this is where 2 years of acting comes through. I shoved my hands in my pocket, and solemnly walked towards the desk. But, I felt something crunch in my pocket. Kind of like...MONEY!!! 

I remembered the 50$ I got from (what should of been) 10,000...But forget about that. I could actually pay for it!!! For FOOD!

I looked so happy, I swear the guy must have thought I was high. 

"How may I help you?" He scanned me with his eyes. 

"A table for one." I said and he guided me towards me a lonesome table in the middle of everyone. But there was no one there. It was literally, "after school times". Nobody is usually here. 

"All you can eat buffet is..." He pointed to the price list. "18.99 from 4pm to 5pm." 

"Uh, what if I wanted to eat more than that. Time wise, I mean." I said hopefully. 

"That will be 28.99" He said. "Goes until 6:30."

"And all you can drink?" 

"It will make it a total of..." He took out his calculator and pushed the buttons quickly. "45.97. That's with tax." 

I nodded and shooed him off. 

When really on the inside I was jumping for joy. I took my plate and brought it to the buffet area. Lobster, rice, crab, chicken, salad, pizza, crapes, pasteries, teryaki, stew and soup. It was heaven on earth. 

I filled up my plate quickly and ran back to my table. 

And I ate like a queen. 

Yayyyyy! She finally eats. :P Next chapter is just a recap of everything that happens. And then she gets hungry again. You know. You eat. You poop. Your hungry again! :P so yeah thanks for even opening. ;) luvyas. :)