Me Again**

So if you read the Me Again* this is Me Again** the alternate ending. this was the ending i was planning to do, but i wanted to suprise a certain someone. but i've been working on this for awhile. and the starting is the same, scroll down past the words in italic, and then the normal words will be the alternate ending. 

sorry for the confusion. ]:)

The table was set neatly and corresponded exactly with the color scheme of the table cloth. At least my dad went for a woman that was organized. Maybe it would rub off on him. 

I picked up the fork, suddenly not feeling hungry. Though I had eaten leftovers this morning (chicken rolls for lunch dinner and breakfast, yummy) I had completely lost my appetite. 

Sitting at the same table as my overbearing, abusive and brutally bastardous father, wasn't exactly the ideal family dinner. 

So, I decided to not sit next to Dad.

I sat next to the little boy.

"Your old enough to drink right?" He said while walking towards the kitchen. Probably to get some wine or some sort of alcohol. 

"Why? Have you forgotten my age already?" I hissed at him.

Rochelle (the wife) cocked her head to him, almost as if this question defied his relationship. I kind of felt sorry when looked at him. His face was desperate and wishful, and it kind of sunk deep within me. But it washed away when he said:

"Yeah, 19! Right?" He said like he actually knew. I swear, I could stab him with my fork right then.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Good, good." He said and stalked towards the kitchen. I saw him pour the wine and his eyes met with mine.

He closed the French doors dividing us from the kitchen with a grim face.

Okay, that's a little odd.

"So, Olivia." Rochelle said, which broke my trance instantly. "How have you been?" 

"Well..." I started, but backed away thinking about dad. This is his new life. Maybe he's trying to clean up now. "Just living it up." 

"So what were you doing in our bushes?" The girl who was name Maria, asked me in a catty tone. 

"I was trying to find him." I could only think his name. Saying it seemed wrong. "We had unfinished business."

I chuckled a little. But they stayed solid.

Dad returned from the kitchen, with two wine glasses on one tray and the other on another.

Again, that's odd. I mean, why would one glass be on a whole other tray? When clearly the first one was big enough to put them all on.

He came forward and handed my glass to me gently. 

"It's a good wine." He said which kind of made things normal for awhile. "Expensive enough to die for." 

"Aha." I sighed. And I don't even think mine was the same wine. Maybe he was treating me with the nice wine. My wine was a little bit more of a garnet color. Rochelle's and his, were almost a magenta color.

This was semi-nice.

We were just talking about how Maria was an adoption rescue. So I was staring at Maria for a second and 

Maria set her eyes at me and mouthed something. 

'Run, go, leave.' I figured out.

'Why?' I mouthed back. 

She shook her head and pulled something out the pocket of her sweater. It was a gun. 

My eyes went wide.

'Who?' I mouthed but she cut me off.

'Don't d---" 

"Let's give a cheers before we eat." She said. "Cheers to Olivia coming back into our lives, and hopefully staying there for a long time."

We clinked our glasses together and brought them to our mouths.

I sniffed it slightly before I drank it and it smelled horrible. But out of respect, I drank it. 

Everything was moving quickly. Everything blurred and changed shape and color. I looked down at my hands, they were shaking wildly. Everywhere on my body was shaking. And before I could even realized I was dying, I was on the floor. And everything was slowly going grey.

"No!" Maria screamed and pulled out the gun. "Dad, or whoever you are, I know you did this." 

"Maria, put the gun down." He said calmly, but from the hardwood floor I saw him pull a gun out from under the table. 

"I could say the exact same about you." Maria said as 3 shots ran out.

A body fell beside me, but my sight was really blacking out now. I wanted to see who died. I don't hope it was dad, but at the same time, I had a feeling Maria was on my side. Maria was on my side. 

I tried to open my eyes. And I almost did. Slowly but surely I saw Dad. 

Blood trickling out of his mouth, and a pool of it racing towards me. Two shots sunk into his body on his shoulder and heart. 

This is it. 

It's not how I wanted it to be. I didn't want it to all end like this. I guess drama for me never ceases. 

And the end to my eventful life, the life that was great and turned into a living hell. It's done and I'm suddenly happy.

I started this life with everything, and though I lost everything. I'm lying next to the reason. The reason everything happened. My dad.

It's not how I've wanted it to be. 

My eyes shut and the silence flooded into shore. 

And I guess I was dead. 

Yes? no? tell me if you like it, and if you had any ideas for another alternate ending I'd be glad to write it. :P 

thanks guys. and please tell me what you think. 

lovvyykeellyuursccurr