Run to the land fire!

Gray: We need to get going.

Juvia: Alright.

So they were on their way again, they never been so pleased in their lives. Gray was actually enjoyed being away from the guild, Juvia was too. Then they heard something.

Gray: Wait, get down!!.

Gray pulled Juvia down to the ground, he looked up and saw a band of demons made of ice scrounging around the forest looking for the two.

Gray: I figured as much.... demons are looking for us.
Juvia, stay down, I'm gonna get closer to them.

Juvia: Be careful Gray-Sama.

Gray: I will.

Gray got closer to the demon, he looked closer and realized that one of the demons that belonged to Tessa.

Gray: Son of a bitch!. I recognize him. That's one of Tessa's goons. What does she want with us?.

Juvia: What's going Gray-Sama?.

Gray: I told you to stay down.

Juvia: Sorry Gray-Sama.. I want to help.

Gray: It's fine, just keep quiet.

Juvia: Ok.

Juvia held her head up as far as she could get to go, so she can see what was happening. Gray squinted his eyes to see count them. And he was impressed with how many came after them.

Gray: Are you kidding me?. I hate to do this but, I have to take them head-on.... Juvia.

Juvia: Yes?.

Gray: Want to help me?.

Juvia: Yes.

Gray: Help me take on these demons.

Juvia: Ok.

So they went quickly to work on taking out the demons one by one. Juvia felt good about helping Gray in any way she could. And that including, taking out demons.... A left, a right, give it to em' Juvia!!!..... Oh, sorry.

Juvia: Hah!!. (Hits the demon in the face).

Gray: Great job Juvia, do some more!!.

Juvia: Yes Gray-Sama!!.

Gray: I think have fallen in love....... That's what I call sexy can be painful..... Oh wait, what am I saying, I can't fall in love!!!!!.

I think you can Gray..... your life depends on the girl.... Oops, sorry again...

Juvia: Look Gray-Sama, I did it!!!.

Gray: Oh, wow?......... Juvia that was extremely impressive.... you should hit people more often.

Juvia: Thank you.

Gray: I mean it, you should hit people more often. Good stress relief.

Juvia: Hehehe!!.

Gray: What a good day this has been....

Juvia: But we just fought demons?.

Gray: I just watched you beat the shit out of them, this is a good day!. Believe me, I'm happy!!.

Juvia: I'm glad!.

Gray: I know right?!!.

Juvia: Shall we get moving again?.

Gray: Yup, we still got a long way to go.

Juvia: Let's get moving then!!.

Hours later.___________

Gray: Here we are in the land of fire, also known as Dragon's breath.

Juvia: Oh how hot...

Gray: Hahaha!. I see what you did there.

Juvia: Well, it is hot here. I see why they would call it "Dragon's breath".

Gray: Yeah.

Juvia: I've have thought of something.

Gray: Yeah?.

Juvia: I thought we been to your old home before?. I thought we went a different way?.

Gray: Father took this route when he left. I'm not gonna forget about him, no matter what he's done.

Juvia: I know. But why come this way?.

Gray: I want to walk his steps, I can feel the suffering and grief energies he had left here.

Juvia: I am so sorry Gray-Sama.

Gray: Why?. You're not the one who ended him.

Juvia: (Sighs)..... Ok.

Gray: ???? .......