Training day, in the ice.

Gray: (In a whisper voice) Juvia. It's time to wake up.

Juvia: Huh?... Oh, morning Gray-Sama.

Gray: Were you cold last night?.

Juvia: No, not at all.

Gray: Are you ready to start training with me today?.

Juvia: Yes Gray-Sama.

Gray: Alright but first, we have to eat.

Juvia: Where did you get food from?.

Gray: It's amazing what you can do when you go hunting.

Juvia: Wow!. (Smiles) That's amazing Gray-Sama!.

They ate and went out to to old training ground where Gray was taught to be the man he has become. But still, he was not sure how a water mage could help him, but he went with it.

Juvia: I am sure that we will be successful.

Gray: I hope so. We've come a long way, so we can't quit now. Are you ready?!.

Juvia: Yes Gray-Sama!!.

Gray: Alright, let's go!!!. Ice-make, Lance!!.

Juvia: Water slicer!!.

Gray: (Hits the ground) ....... Excellent Juvia, hit me again!.

Juvia: Water slicer!!.

Gray: Ice-make, block!!.

Juvia: (Flies six feet from where she was standing) ...... That was great!!.

Gray: Excalibur!!. (Swings sword)

Juvia: Water nebula!!.

Gray let out a scream, it wasn't the spell, it was his ice demon taking over him. The pain from him fighting it was excruciating.

Gray: No!!!. .......(Growling) Ice devil's rage!!.

Juvia: Gray-Sama!!!. What are you doing?!!. No, don't!!!. Water claw!!.

Gray: Cold resistance!!.

Juvia was knocked down to the ground.  She had to avoid his attacks, now she had to figure out a way to stop him.

Juvia: Gray-Sama, stop!!.

They ran at each other and then they saw pieces of magic particles flying in the air. Then Gray snapped out of it.

Juvia: Water nebula!!. ...... wait... what?.

Gray: What the Hell?!!. Juvia!!. Are you ok?!!.

Juvia: Yes but, I can't use my magic.

Gray: I don't know who- Juvia!!.

Juvia: What?!.

Gray: We switched spells, switched abilities!.

Juvia: Gray-Sama, use one of yours.

Gray: Ice-make, Lance!!.

Juvia: Whoa!!. We did.....

Gray: Look in that book and see if you see anything about mages changing abilities!.

Juvia: Ok.

Gray: Hurry!!.

Juvia: I am!!.

Juvia looked in the spell book, she couldn't find anything about switching abilities but, she did indeed found something about transforming ice-devils.

Gray: Find out anything?.

Juvia: Yes but, it's not the one that we were looking for. Gray-Sama, it's has something to do with you.

Gray: What about me?!.

Juvia: Yes well, the reason why I said that is because, your demon side is taking over you and I got in front of you when it took over. So, I am going to be just like you from now on.

Gray: You will never be like me, I'm sorry. I don't believe that this could happen to a water mage...

Juvia: Actually Gray-Sama, we're just alike but, different.

Gray: What do you mean?. We're nothing alike.

Juvia: I am water, you are water but, you're just frozen water. We are just alike, but different.

Gray: Wow, I would have never thought of it that way.

Juvia: It's just the way I think. (Giggles)

☔P.k. were a lot alike, but we will always have a difference between us,❄