Fragile heart, handle with care.

Gramps: You!!.

Tessa: Taj!.

Taj: Yes?.

Tessa: Finish them!!.

Natsu: Gray will save us!.

Tessa: He'll never reach you in time!.

(from inside Gray's shroud)

Juvia: We must hurry!.

Gray: I know!.

Silver: Well you got this far...

Gray: Father!.

Juvia: Silver-Sama!.

Silver: You're still in your fourth to last, stage. You'll never make it.

Gray: I will not let them die!!. Juvia is weakening, there's gotta be a way!.

Silver: I'm afraid not.

Gray: This can't be?!!.

Silver: I'm sorry Gray.

Just as Gray stared to break, Juvia slung herself onto Gray and embraced him.

Gray: Juvia no, stop!!. (Pushing away from Juvia)

Juvia: No!.

Silver: Juvia get off of him!!.

Juvia: You'll have to kill me first!!.

Gray: Juvia I don't want to hurt you!.

Juvia: I already told you, I don't care what you do!.

Juvia finally let go of Gray, then escaped the shroud of darkness and she started to cry. It started raining and the shroud was destroyed around Gray who was now looking more demonic than human. Juvia ran into the cave and kept crying, then Silver appeared to her kneeled down at her feet.

Silver: Must you cry my dear?.

Juvia: I just wanted to help your son, but all I'm doing is hurting him!!.

Silver: (Picks Juvia's head by his fingers) You have never hurt him, you worry him, but never hurt him.

Juvia: I must do something.

Silver: I shall help you. Mikka!.

Mikka: On it.

Just a second it took for the two, to take something of Juvia. They took her innocent heart and replaced with Gray's heart. Even though she touched Gray, it was hard for the Ice-devil's power to take over.

Juvia: My heart is going away!!!.

Meanwhile with Gray.__________

Gray: Where could she be?. (Tear falls down Gray's face)...... What?.

Gray's feelings started to show through the cracks when Natsu came running up.

Gray: I told you to stay away!.

Natsu: Can't you see it's raining?!!.

Gray: So what?.

Natsu: (Catches rain) Taste it!.

Gray: (Tastes rain) It's taste like tears... Juvia!!.

Gray looked up and saw the very thing that he never wanted to see. Juvia came limping to Gray, he was shocked by what he was seeing. His precious Juvia became the creature he was, a frozen soul.

Gray: Juvia?..... No, no, no!!!!.

Juvia: Gray-Sama..

Natsu: Is that you?.

Juvia: Yes.

Gray: Noooo!!!.

Gray screamed in frustration. He began punching the ground, Natsu grabbed Gray and held him down. Gray tried to get Natsu away from him, but failed.