The heart, starting beating.

Gray: Do you hear me?!!!.

Silver: .... You are so strong, Gray. You have a heart as big as the world.

Gray: I have to have a heart that big to love her, I told you she is exactly what I need to be happy. Even if I'm not let back into the guild, I would still be happy to have her around. Don't forget, I will never forgive you for telling her to love me on a order. (Collapses to the ground) I just want to be loved, is that too much to ask?. It's painful, I ache for her love and special feelings of affection, I would get down on my hands and knees and crawl till I'm coughing up blood, I would do it for her, I would do anything to see her happy!!.

Silver: You are very much in love.

Gray: Yes.. I quit trying to hide it!!. I'm tired of it!.

Silver: I understand.

Gray: I hope so.

Silver(adult): I do.

Gray: (Looks up) .... Father?.

Silver: You and juvia set my soul free when I died.

Gray: I have no idea of what you are talking about?.

Silver: You and juvia pretty much worked together to free me.

Gray: I didn't know?.

Silver: I never regretted dying but, I did regret leaving you.

Gray: Then why did you do it?!!.

Silver: I did it for you.

Gray: For me?. Why?.

Silver: If I died, you would be protected.

Gray: I could have fought them off!!.

Silver: You couldn't!!!.

Gray: I see.... you were the one who was a coward, not me.

Silver: What did you say?.

Gray: You heard me. I said it was you who was the coward. You couldn't face me as a kid, that's why you left me....

Silver: I cared about you, that's why I did what I did!!!. Gray understand, I never meant to hurt you. I wanted to stay believe that but, I couldn't because of those demons. They were going to kill you. Then I found out that you joined the Fairytail guild and then I was relieved that you were in good hands because of Gramps. I knew he would take care of you so you would would grow as a ice mage... but I never thought that you would get this far without my help.

Gray: I learned to live without love. I thought that I didn't need it but, I guess I was wrong. I was angry, I was stupid and I forgot about family and love. But I had a new family, they turned me away. You left, Ur died, Mom died and now, maybe I'll finally learn who I am. I never gave a damn about what happened to me until now, I have something to live for, if I died someone is there to actually cares.

Silver: You really feel that way huh?.

Gray: That's all the pain I dealt. I will be not subjected to anymore of it.

Silver: You're in too deep!.

Gray: All I know is to go stay in deep darkness, because that's where she is and I will stay there till she finds her way out!.

Silver: Why can't you leave the past in the past?.

Gray: I've tried!. It's hard to forget when those memories are shoved in your head. You have nightmares, you cry when no one is looking if there is even a tear left to cry. I hear the screams of everyone I've lost or about to lose.

Silver: .............. Gray....

 Gray

Man.......... My feels.

P.k. this story though.