Time leaves traces of your pain.

I suggest the song you should listen to is A day to remember's "End of me"

Silver: Excellent!!. Ice-make, bow!!.

Gray: Excalibur!!!.

Silver: ..... Shit. .....

Gray swung his sword and juvia proceeded create a Excalibur that resembled Gray's.

Gray: These spells are worn out, we need to try something else.

As Gray was thinking about another spell he might know, Juvia thought of one of which is forbidden to ice mages.

Juvia: Gray-Sama, Take my hand!!.

Gray: Ok!!.

Gray all the sudden got the same thought and immediately knew what to do.

Gray and juvia: Ice-devil's, revenge!!.

Mikka: (runs for Silver) Silver, get out of the way!!.

Silver: .... Ice-devils, revenge?. How do they know that spell?. (Hits the ground)

Gray and juvia's new power amazed the two.

Silver: That's forbidden. Mikka did you hide those books of mine?.

Mikka: ..... I meant to.....

Silver: You mean to tell me that you didn't hide Those books.

Mikka: Wait...... which books?.

Silver: What do you mean by "which books"?. ..... You perverted minded woman!!. Not those!!.

Gray: Less talking, more fighting!!.

Mikka: Get down!!.

Juvia: Gray-Sama, stop!!.

Gray: (Swings sword) Come at m-.. (gasps)

Juvia: (Lifts arms) Stop!..

Gray: .... Juvia I'm sorry.

Juvia: It's fine, don't do that again.

Gray: Mom, dad I'm sorry.

Both: It's alright.

Juvia: What happened?.

Gray: I don't know, I blacked out.

Silver: This is bad. Gray, come with me.

Gray: Alright.

Gray and Silver strolled through the snow. Gray looked at the child form of his father and then he had to say something to him.

Silver: What?

Gray: I have a question and you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Silver: What is it?.

Gray: Why did you appear in my dreams?. Why did you give me that mirror, what does it do?.

Silver: I wanted to warn you. And that mirror is to see into other people's feelings, memories and even dreams.

Gray: Warn me about what?.

Silver: Your very soul is disappearing.

Gray: Why did you show me Juvia the way you did?.

Silver: She is your life, literally.

Gray: I don't understand.

Silver: Your hearts are connected, you die, she dies.

Gray: You are telling me that I could potentially kill her if I get hurt?. And if I died, she goes to?. You're wrong!!. She can't die because, she promised me that she wouldn't!!

Silver: I'm sorry... Juvia promise me that she would take care of you.

Gray: So she practically did everything you told her to do?. Now she won't tell me what she thinks, she keeps hiding things from me and it's killing me inside because she is scared that she would make me so upset that I would hate her!!!. But that's weird cause, I can't hate her because my chest starts aching if said so and I couldn't hate her if I tried because I freaking love her!!!. No one is going to take her from me and juvia has made it easier for me to forget about the past just enough to go on!!!!.

Silver: Gray, you're in love?.... I would have never thought that you could ever feel this way?.

Gray: No shit?!!. She is everything I ever wanted and you will not tell me otherwise, do you hear me?!!.

Silver: Look into the mirror and tell me what you see.

Gray looked into the mirror and got sucked into it. He seen a some what familiar place, It was Fiore destroyed by battle. He looked over where the guild tavern should be, he saw Erza with her body scorched. He noticed that the entire Fairytail guild was dead and in the middle of all of it was Lucy and Juvia, the only surviving two until he saw himself limping with tears rolling down his face.

Gray: L-Lucy..... I'M SORRY!. He's dead, I killed Natsu. End is no more!.

Lucy: Natsu!!!.

Juvia: How could this happen?!.

Gray: It's my fault. ....... Juvia.... I love you with all my heart....

Lucy: Gray?.

Juvia: What?...

Gray: I'm sorry, I can't deal with this....

Lucy and Juvia: Gray!.

Gray made a blade of ice, he looked at Juvia and Lucy and said:

Gray: It's been a pleasure Lucy... I love you Juvia, just know that. Nhg!!.

(Blood splatter)

Juvia: GRAY-SAMA!!!!!. NOOO!!!!!.

Lucy: Nooo!!!!!. Gray!!!.

Juvia: No!!. No!!. No!!. Noooooo!!!!!. Gray wake up, you can't leave me, you just can't. You promised!!.

Lucy: I wish I never met Natsu!.

Real Gray: No... No!. Is this the fate of Fairytail?. We'll all die!. I killed Natsu..... And I left Juvia all alone....

Juvia: Gray-Sama!!!!. Come back!!!!. My Gray-Sama is gone....... Gray..... I wanna die too.

Lucy: It's my fault!. I cursed Fairytail!.

Juvia: We can always settle the score. Right here, right now!.

Lucy: That's a good idea!. We'll fight to the death...

Juvia: Let's do it!.

Real Gray: They're gonna kill each other!.

Silver: Enough!.

.......

Gray: Ahhhhhh!!!!!. I never wanna see that again!. Is this our fate?!. Death?!. Juvia can never see this......

Hey babe, just so you know: You probably think I don't know what you feel, but I do.  You're a human you have feelings.

Warning: If any of the songs are trigger songs for you, don't listen to them. I'd to find out that you cried because of the songs.