Crucified with ice.

Gray: (Raises eyebrow) Don't think so!!.

Swords clashed, magic flew, splinter-like ice went flew in the air. The Fairytail guild fought against oncoming Ice-devils that seemed to multiply, they just kept coming. Tessa seemed to be winning then Gray finally let go of trying to fight his Ice-devil ways. He stepped in the middle of the battlefield and made a giant shield.

Gray: I've had enough Tessa!!. I can't be like a human anymore, I'll just have to fight you as a Ice-devil.

Tessa: So you  are finally letting go huh?

Tessa: So you  are finally letting go huh?. It'll be easier for me to kill you now.

Gray: Bet me. Juvia come here.

Juvia: (Walks over to Gray)

Gray: We're going to end you.

Tessa: I think not!.

Gray: Bring it!.

Juvia: I'm ready Gray-Sama.

Gray: Alright.

Gray and Juvia: Usion raid!!.

Gear: (gasps)

Tessa: Impossible!.

Gray: Hahhh!!!!!.

Juvia: It didn't work, Gray-sama!.

Gray: There has to be a way to defeat her.

Natsu: We'll just do what we can.

Lyon: It's impossible!.

Gray: Shut up Lyon!.

Gramps shook his head at his guild members. Lucy looked at him with disappointment and Gray clinched his fist in rage. He swore he'd beat this Ice-devil even it killed him.

Gajeel: You're taking a big risk Gray.

Gray: Do you really think I care anymore?... I mean seriously.

Juvia: We can do it. We're Fairytail, we're capable of anything.

Gray: See!. She get's it!. We need a better plan.

Gramps: We can do this with teamwork.

Lucy: He's right.

Lyon: I really have to work with him?.

Gramps: Not exactly. You do have cut Gray a little slack Though.

Lyon: ............

Gray: Come on Lyon, Just like old times.

Lyon: (Sighs) Fine.

Natsu: Great, now let's do this!.

Lucy: Yup.

Gray held his breath. Natsu and Gray were back to back and kept throwing all they had until it Tessa was weak enough for the last blow.

Juvia: We can finish her from here.

Gray: Ok, let's do it!.

Gramps: .............. Fight!!!.

Juvia: We can do it if we just try.

Gray and Levy used their powers to create a blizzard big enough to freeze the entire world. They all stood they're ground against Tessa, she just got angrier at the guild when they used everything they had against her.  She fell on the ground and was enraged. Gear did all she could to protect her master. The Ice-devils couldn't stop trying to fight the guild, the guild fought back hard with a vengeance.

Gramps: Gray hold back!.

Gray: I can't!!. Levy how are you holdin' up?!.

Levy: Fine!.

Gray: Keep fighting them.

Juvia: We can do this!.

Gray: That's the spirit Juvia!. Ice-make, canon!. Hahahahaha!!.

Gramps's P.O.V.: At the rate we're goin', we could surely win. Why Gray did it doesn't upset me, it's the fact he's kept it all inside for so long and then let it go in one giant explosion. This could actually be the end of Gray Fullbuster, the ice mage, of the Fairytail guild. Please Gray, be strong. Don't let it destroy you. Be careful.

Gramps seemed like he was in his own little world. His mind was out of focus. Till he heard his guild members call for him.

Gramps: Huh?!.