Frostbitten.

Erza: We can't run!!. We have to fight!.

Gramps: We have to.

Natsu: She's right!!. Gray tricked us into to trusting him so he could attack us!!. And is that Juvia?.

Gajeel: Yes. He never killed her.

Levy: He never touched her, he had remorse in his eyes. Did even occur to you that he might not want to kill us at all?.

Lucy: You mean, it's not his fault?.

Levy: It was never his fault, his mind is lost and juvia is feeling that deep internal pain. She is always going to do anything for him, don't you understand that?.

Natsu: I do, which means that she was stupid to even think that she could ever love him!. Look at her, she's a beast because of him!!. She's not even Juvia anymore, she's just a corpse!!.

Gajeel: You're wrong!. You idiot!.

Natsu: What?..

Gajeel: They were training and then somehow managed to fuse abilities. The Ice-devil part of him cause it. But it's a forbidden spell. They could die from this. Gray was doing everything in his power to keep that from happening, now it's killing them.

Natsu: What are you saying?....

From behind.________

Gray: Juvia and I share a heart and soul together.

Natsu: (Gasps) Gray!!!. Dragon, cl-

Gray: (Puts hands on Natsu's mouth) ...... Stop. Don't.
I'm out of it now, but Juvia is not. Don't worry about me.

Natsu: I refuse to trust you Gray!.

Gray: Hey Juvia is alive, I lied about it what did you want me to do?. Die?!.

Natsu: You nearly killed me!.

Gray: That didn't mean I meant to hurt you!.

Natsu: I lost sleep, I lost my patience, I lost everything because of y-

Gray: Because of me?... Let me tell you what I lost. I lost sleep, I lost my family, I spent two nights watching over a girl who hurt all over from almost having her heart ripped out, I lost my heart, I lost my sanity, but I will not lose her!!.

Natsu: You're not the only one in this world.

Gray: Listen Natsu, I know that I'm not the only one who feels this pain, there is a lot of other people who feels that way. But no one feels the same thing.

Natsu: Are you stupid?.

Gray: What?!!.

Natsu: Turn around!!. (Grabs Gray's arm and pulls him down)

Gray: What the Hell?!!.

Natsu: I just saved you!.

Gray: What?..

Natsu: Now I understand, you're in love with her!!.

Gray: What?.

Natsu: You're in love, you wouldn't have done that for just anyone.

Gray: You got me.

Natsu: So you are in love?.

Gray: Yes, I am.

Natsu: I thought I would never see the day. My brother is in love.

Gray: ...Brother?... You.. still consider me a brother?.

Natsu: Well, yeah.

Gray: Well I nev- (grits teeth) Aaahhh!!. No, not again!. (Growls) Natsu get them out of here, now!!. Ngh!!.

Natsu: (Reaches down) Gray.

Gray: Don't touch me, please!. I don't want to hurt you again!.

Natsu: Alright....

Natsu motioned the guild members to come over to him. Mavis felt sick to her stomach seeing Gray like that. Gramps was brave enough to go up to Gray and looked at him well into his eyes.

Gray: Gramps.

Gramps: Yeah, Gray?.

Gray: I can't feel my body.

Gramps: What?. Why?.

Gray: There's something wrong with her. She is scared. I must go to her.

Natsu: Don't!. (Grabs Gray)

Gray: Let go of me Natsu!!.

Gray tried not to hurt Natsu, but he had to get to Juvia. He looked up at Natsu grabbed him with his other hand.

Natsu: Huh?....