Scared To Loose You

I was getting ready for the day as Nate called me. "Hello?" I answered happily.

"Hey, babe."

"Hey! What's up?" I asked while putting him on speaker.

"I'm bored. Let's do something today!" He suggested.

"I'd love to do something with my favorite boy, but I already have plans." I said while grabbing my concealer and applying.

"Oh," his voice droppped. "with who?"

"Swazz." We were really good friends. I met him before I met Nate. But since we started dating, Swazz and I didn't have a lot of quality time.

"Oh," Jealous, Maloley? I thought by myself. "where are you guys going?"

"Uh, we're going to Panera to have some lunch." I said while blending my makeup.

"Oh, have fun babe." Not jealous?

"Thank you. Gotta go, I'm going to be late. I'll text you, babe." Nate mumbled a 'bye' before I hung up.

"(Y/N)!" I walked in Panera until I saw Swazz waiting for me. I smiled and hugged him. "You look great! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Thanks! I missed you!" We friendly smiled at each other and went to our table.

We ordered our food and catched up. It was so nice catching up with friends after decades. "So, you and Maloley?" He smirked.

"What about us?" I laughed.

"Did he hit it already?" I shook my head at his comment.

"No comment."

"Oh, he definitely did!" He got a little too loud and everyone looked at us.

"Lower your volume, would you?" I laughed. "So, what about you, huh?" I asked while sipping my coffee.

"Single like a pringle. But don't worry, I'm not bothered." He winked. I shook my head and looked outside.

Nate's car?

"Uh, is that Nate's car?" I asked Swazz. But instead, Nate Maloley himself answered.

"Damn right." He smiled. "Hey babe." I frowned at his presence.

"Hey? What are you doing here?"

"Checking up on my friends, of course!" He sat next to me and I gave Swazz a questioning look. "What's for lunch?" Nate asked.

"Can you excuse us for a sec, Swazz?" He nodded and I pushed Nate out of the seat. We walked outside. "Why are you here?"

"Problem much, babe?" He raised his brows.

"Uh, no. It's just a little rude to intrude our lunch like that."

"I'm not 'intruding', I'm joining."

"Well, another time, babe." I patted his shoulder.

"Why? Why do you want me out so damn bad?" He asked.

"Swazz and I are good friends, I just wanted to spend a little friend-on-friend time without my boyfriend." Sounds ridiculous, I know. But he needs to know he can't keep doing this. "You're jealous?" I smirked at him.

"No shit, Sherlock. Babe, you have no idea how fucking crazy I get whenever I see you with a guy that's not me. I'm just scared to lose you." He mumbled the last sentence.

"You what?" I asked, making sure he would say it out loud.

"Scared to loose you." He quickly said.

"Sorry, sorry one more time?" Of course I already understood it.

"I'm scared to loose you, alright?" He said out loud. I smiled and bit my lip. I cupped his face and kissed him.

"I love you, only you." I said against his lips.

"I love you too. But I'm still joining, though." He winked and walked inside again.