Tour Surprises

I walked through the crowd of Nates and Sams show.

Of course Nate didn't know I was here. He asked me earlier if I could visit him but I told him I was stuck at work. I secretly walked through the filled crowd and screaming fangirls. Some noticed me, because I was looking for a good spot.

When I finally found the right spot the girl next to me started yelling even harder as she hugged me. "Oh my God, (Y/N)." The other girls next to her started yelling also and before I knew it everyone started pushing.

I looked up at Nate and our eyes met each other. He gasped and whispered something to Sam. His smile was something I could never forget.

Nate motioned to come up the stage and I tried to squeeze myself through the crowd. This wasn't the idea, at all. But I could live with it.

I kept hearing my name and I tried to take pictures and hug the fans but I could barely breath.

I saw Nate going through the crowd as he tried to reach for me. "(Y/N)!" I heard Nate yell.

He came closer and put his arm around me. I started getting really dizzy and Nate noticed since I was pretty shaky.

Once we finally arrived at the stage he pulled me backstage and hugged me. He hugged me so tight, I almost thought he wanted to choke me.

We hadn't seen each other in weeks. I missed him like crazy. "I can't breath, babe." I managed to say.

"I don't care." He gave me a tight squeeze before letting me go. He kissed me immediately after and cupped my face. "God, I missed you so much." He said after the passionate kiss.

"Did I surprise you? I wanted it to go different but I guess this works too." I chuckled.

"Surprise me? Nah, not really. Made me happy? Fuck yeah." He hugged me once again. I pulled back and kissed him quickly.

"Go back. We'll finish this later." I winked.

He bit his lip and winked back before walking back to the stage. "And for (Y/N) in the back, thanks for the surprise. We missed you, fuck head." Sammy said while looking at me. I shook my head and gave him the finger.