Let's Get Married

Nate and I have been fighting, once again. It was going crazy the last couple of weeks. I had no idea why. I didn't do anything, I think. "Give me one legit reason of why you should be fucking mad at me, (Y/N)!" he yelled back at me.

"It's been going on for fucking weeks! You've been so damn distant and you know it. Did I do something wrong?! Because I-I can't make up 1 thing I did wrong!"

"You didn't do shit. I... It's just..."

This didn't make any sense. At all. Unless it was the reason I could never think of. "You cheated on me?" I scowled.

"What?! No, no! Why would you even think that?! You think I'm that unloyal to you?"

"Well, I can't make up another reason and that was the only reason that was in my fucking mind so who the fuck knows, Nate!"

"Let me tell you that I could never cheat on you. Never. Don't even fucking think of that, (Y/N)." This did calmed me down a lot.

But then my mind drifted off that and thought of a reason again. This makes no sense at all. "Then why the hell are you mad at me?!"

He clenched his jaw multiple times and harshly swallowed. "Listen, Nate. If it's that fucking hard to say, I-I'm just going to leave you alone. I'm going to crash at Rachels' place and-"

"No, don't leave me, (Y/N)."

"Nate-"

"Please." He interrupted.

"I can't do this anymore." I grabbed my bag but Nate stoppped me.

He fell onto his knees in front of me and I sighed. "Nate," He reached for something in his pocket and it was the last thing I would ever thought of seeing.

A little box.

"(Y/N), I wanted to wait for this and do it in a more romantic way but fuck it." He slightly chuckled. "I'm not mad at you, at all. I was just really really stressed. I was suppose to do it next week and I had been planning it for weeks now." He took a deep breath before talking again. "It had to be perfect. And something happened yesterday and I lost it, I fucking lost it my shit when Sam told me." Told you what? I harshly swallowed as he opened the box and it showed a ring. I gasped and tears were forming in my eyes. "So, this way is also an alternative." He chuckled once again. "I'm going to keep it simple and just go for it." Nate sat on 1 knee and smiled. "Will you marry me?"

By now tears were streaming down my face of happiness. Everything made sense now. I nodded quickly and Nate stood up. "Yeah?" He asked happily. I nodded while hugging him tightly.

"Of course, you little bastard." I laughed