All Yours

(Nate's POV)

"Is (Y/N) coming over today?" Stew asked me. I furrowed my brows out of confusion

"Uh yeah, why?"

"I haven't seen her in a while." He smiled slightly. Stew always had an eye on (Y/N) even though she's a couple of years older and my girlfriend.

What the hell does my little brother want to do with my girlfriend anyways? "Why are you smiling like that?" I smirked.

"I'm not."

I shook my head and brushed my teeth. I was excited for today. We were going to Venice and have a little day for ourselves.

I was getting dressed until I heard voices from downstairs. "You look great! How are you?" I heard Stew say.

"Thank you. I'm good! What about you?" (Y/N).

"I'm great. Thanks for asking." I heard the little shit smiling in his voice.

"Where's your brother?" She asked him.

"Upstairs. Might take a while, you know how he is. Sit. Do you want something to drink?" He asked her.

"Uh, no thanks. Thanks for asking, though!"

"Oh, c'mon." He insisted.

She chuckled and gave in. "Alrighty, just a coke."

I hurried with gathering my stuff and getting dressed and got downstairs as fast I could.

I walked downstairs and saw my beautiful girl sitting on my couch. "Hey babe." I kissed her cheek what made her blush.

"Hi." She said while putting her phone away.

"How long have you been waiting?" I asked while throwing an arm around her.

"Not too long. 5 minutes?" I nodded and watched Stew walk in the room. "Aw, thanks, Stew." She smiled at him. He returned a smile and sat on the other couch.

"Has this little shit been bothering you while I was upstairs?" I asked while glaring at my little brother.

"No, not at all. Just being a gentleman."

I looked over at Stew who had the most stupid smirk on his face. "Unlike you, brother. Letting this beautiful girl wait."

I raised my brows and heard (Y/N) laugh. "Alright, let's go babe." I stood up, slightly pulling her with me.

"See ya, Stew." She said while patting his shoulder.

I walked over to my car as (Y/N) followed me. Once we were in the car I heard her laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked her.

"You being jealous at your little brother." She smirked.

"He's a fucking kid. How can I be jealous at him?" I asked while driving out of my street.

"Or at least a little pissed?" I looked over at her and she still has her little smirk on her face.

"Oh, c'mon. He's my little brother, he has no right to be crushing on my girlfriend."

"I think it's adorable." She giggled.

"And I think it's fucking annoying."

"Don't be such a pessimist."

"I'm not. He needs to find his own love life." I sighed.

"I'm all yours, Nathan." She placed her hand on mine. "All yours." A smirk grew on my face.

All mine.