Peedee

**IM REALLY SORRY BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THE HOLIDAYS!! So, if I wasn't lazy, I hope you enjoy all these new chapters. As always, feedback would be nice.**  

Peedee was sort of a special kid. Other kids just wanted to have fun and let loose but all Peedee ever wanted to do was work at the Fry Shack and make his dad proud. He admired Steven in many ways. For one, he admired Steven because Steven both loved having fun and letting loose while also striving to make the Crystal Gems proud. Another thing that he admired was that Steven didn't even have to try to make them proud; the gems were proud of Steven anyways. They were proud of him just existing. Peedee's father on the other hand... Well, that was a different matter. Its as if the family business was more important than his own life. Apparently, its what Peedee's entire family line has been doing their whole life. Now, it was passed on to Peedee and Ronaldo. Ronaldo showed little interest in the fry business. This got Ronaldo in trouble as much as it is. This put a lot of pressure onto Peedee to be the perfect son that Mr.Fryman has always wanted. 

  He didn't know what he wanted to do in life. Peedee never had an interest in what he wanted to do in the future. He knew he didn't want to just live this boring old life working in the passed-down fry shack that wasted away his life. Peedee wanted to be somebody important... He wanted to be... Useful

  Peedee hugged himself. All of his clothing was already tightly packed into his luggage. This was so weird. Was it fate? Peedee shook his head fiercely, his shaggy blonde hair following, and released his held breath, "No... It's just a sleep over." 

  Beach City was so beautiful at night. That special time in day when all the stores are closed up for the night and everyone was tucked away in their homes watching late night TV. Many outsiders thought of Beach City only as that one city where you visit during the summer to hang out with friends. But, to Peedee, it wasn't just that... It was home. It was his childhood, the place where he grew up. It was also the place where he saw the Crystal Gems. Most importantly, Steven.

  Was he even allowed to be in their base? Well, he was sure because Steven would've most likely asked permission. "I need to stop worrying..." Peedee rubbed the goosebumps out of his arm and stepped onto the beach. 

  Sometimes he forgot to just take time and relax... He couldn't remember the last time he actually went out for more than 10 minutes outside the Fryshack. The world around him seemed to move without him since he worked all the time. Thanks Ronaldo, Peedee thought with annoyance. 

  Peedee gazed up to look at the huge engraved statue of the fusion of Rose, Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl on the hill. Below it was Steven's house. The rock fusion was covered with plants aged with years of existence. Of the six arms of the fusion, two held Steven's house. Clever architectural design. "You can still go back," Peedee turned around and looked towards the ocean. The moon bounced it's reflection on the water. "You can say you didn't feel comfortable staying..." Peedee gripped onto his luggage tightly. 

  "HEY PEEDEE!" Steven's voice echoed, followed by the slamming of the screen door. Peedee quickly turned around and looked to where Steven's voice came from. Steven was at the edge of the balcony waving, "Come on in! I got snacks and stuff!"

  Well, I guess that decision was already made for me. Peedee began to walk towards the beach house.  

  "Weeeeelcome to my humble castle." Steven bowed. Peedee smiled in return and looked around nervously. Steven really went all out for this. There were a few balloons in the corner of the room, snacks covering the kitchen counters, and Peedee almost didn't notice the fort that Steven had built. It was like he was living a childhood he never got to have. 

  "Where should I put my stuff?" Peedee asked, pointing at his luggage. 

  "Wherever you want, really." Steven spoke in his usual innocent happy voice. It was if Steven never had any dismay in his life. Peedee envied that.

  Peedee sat his bag down next to the couch and sat down. He smiled, "So, what should we do?"

  Steven turned around excitedly, "Wanna play video games?"