Chapter 7

Akashi's POV

I woke the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I rolled over and slammed the damn thing off. I sat up and rubbed my face, trying to wake myself up. Getting up, I strolled over to my bathroom to take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and then blow dry my hair. As I was drying my hair I remember all that happened yesterday.

After finishing the parfait that I ordered, I exited the cafe then I went to my car and sat down inside.

"Where to now, Akashi-sama?" the driver asked. I thought for a moment. I saw the way that man was looking at her as she served the other costumers. It was sickening. Just the thought made me clench my hands into fists. She was oblivious to it all though and that was what made it all the more aggravating.

"Akashi-sama?" I snap my gaze to the mirror and look at the driver. "Where to?" He repeated.

"Nowhere. We're staying here and waiting." I replied.

"As you wish, Akashi-sama."

After (Y/N) got off from work I noticed the man from before following her.

"I'll be right back," I told the driver as I got out of the car. I silently followed the two as far as the convenience store. When (Y/N) went into the store I followed.

I could see she was really shaken up. Seeing her all scared really got to me and I didn't know why. When she refused to answer me, my emotions took over and I ended up forcing her to come with me. And thanks to that I brought her home safely.

I sauntered downstairs to eat breakfast prepared by the hired chefs. It was your traditional Japanese breakfast, but made for a five star restaurant it seems. I eat alone, which is usual, and work on some paperwork Father left me yesterday to do before going on my trip.

"Tanaka" I say to the butler behind me.

"Yes, Akashi-sama?" His deep voice replied.

"Get a car ready for me. I'm going to pick up my entertainment for my trip." I smirk as I thought of the face (Y/N) would make if she heard me right now.

I look at Tanaka when I hear no reply from him. I raise my eyebrow as I waited for an answer.

"Y-Yes, Akashi-sama." He then bowed and exited the room.

After eating I turn to the paperwork laid out in front of me. I quickly scan all the documents and make corrections on the few errors in them before calling them good. I set them back into an organized pile and put them aside. I then exit the house and enter the awaiting car.

"Where to Akashi-sama?" My new driver asked me.

"(Your Address)" I demanded. He nodded and took the car out of park. Then we headed out.

~At Your House~

Reader's POV

"Mom! Why didn't you tell me that Akashi-san is having me come with him on vacation?" I question Mom the next morning over breakfast. By the time I got home last night she was already in bed.

"Because I knew if I had you would have completely refused to." She said not looking at me.

"You're not telling me everything," I squint my eyes at her. I knew that when she wasn't telling me everything she wouldn't look at me. She looked up and stared at me straight in the eye.

"Okay fine. It's because I thought it was about time for you to go out and have fun while you're young. It's not going to be long before your as old and gray as me." She exaggerated. I shook my head and smiled.

"Mom your not old. Anyways who's gonna take care of you while I'm gone?"

"Oh Akashi-kun said he'll send one of his maids over." was her bubbly replied.

"Well that's nice of him I suppose." I smile even though I was thinking of how I didn't want to be a burden to him, but I was quickly becoming one.

She nodded and went to the subject on what I should bring. I smiled and shook my head in amusement as she happily planned out everything. 'As long as she's happy that's all I care about.' My smile faded as memories of Mom and Dad smiling together flashed through my head. 'Oh how I miss you Dad.'

"(Y/N) are you alright?" Mom asks snapping me from my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah." I reassure her by nodding my head. Though to be honest I don't think she completely believed me, but she kept on listing the items to bring anyways. Sometimes I wonder who's the older one here.

At that moment I heard the door bell ring. I check the oven's clock and read 5:59. 'Must be Akashi then.' I get up from my chair and put my dishes in the sink before heading to the door. I open it and let the red head in.

"Just so you know, I haven't packed yet." I said with a hand in the air as I walked away from him while he took off his shoes.

"Tch, I should have known." He muttered under his breath. I smirked. 'Serves you right for making me go.'

I saunter back into the kitchen to grab my coffee mug. "Who was at the door, sweetie." Mom asks as she continues eating. I don't reply but instead look at the kitchen entrance when a certain red head poked his way in. "Oh Akashi-kun!" She exclaimed with a smile.

"Long time no see (L/N)-san." Akashi said as he bent over and gave her a hug. Okay when did they get all buddy-buddy. I stare at them with a blank face as I take a sip of my coffee, which is now cold. Oh well it's still coffee right?

"So what did you think of my plan that I sent you?" Mom asks him raising her eyebrows up and down.

'Plan? What plan?'

"I thought it was a great idea." he smiled suspiciously. 'Okay what's going on?' I thought as I look at the two. Deciding to not even bother, I put my mug in the sink and make my way to my room to pack.

Entering my room I look around to remind myself of all I need to bring. I go to my closet and take out my suit case. I then set it out on my bed before going to my dresser. 'Wait how long am I going to be gone?' I wondered. I never got that information. I shrug. 'If it's just for a week then...' I grab three pairs of jeans, two pairs of shorts, and seven t-shirts and tank tops. Then I grab some undergarments before calling it good, for clothing anyway. I go to the bathroom and grab all the toiletries I'll be needing. I went back to my suit case and emptied my load into it. I called it officially done and zipped my suit case up, but before I leave the room I remember one last thing. Rainbow, my stuffed dolphin Dad got me for my eighth birthday. I know it's pretty sad that an almost 18 year old still sleeps with a stuffed animal, but who cares. It was one of the last things I got from him.

I finally stroll downstairs to find Akashi waiting 'patiently' at the door. His arms were crossed and his eyebrow was twitching.

'Okay I take the 'waiting patiently' back.'

"What took you so long." He grumbled.

"Well you know what they say. Waiting on a woman." I give him a fake smile.

"Shut up." He turns to the door and opens it. "Let's go." He orders.

"Yes sir" I mock. I bid my mom good bye with a hug and a kiss then went out door. I started thinking of what they were talking about earlier in the kitchen as I took a seat inside the limo. What plans were they talking about?
_______________
A/N: I know this chapter isn't all that interesting, but I hope to make it up to you in my next chapter so be looking forward to it :)

Ja ne minna~!