Chapter 11

Reader's POV

Because of the incident a few days ago, I made sure to knock on the bathroom door before opening it.

Entering the bathroom one morning, I brush my teeth then take a quick shower. Then after drying myself, I quickly get dressed.

I walk into my room and pick up my book that I've been reading. I've spent the last couple of day in my room reading, not wanting to get any closer to Akashi than necessary.

After finding myself unable to concentrate on the book I go back into the bathroom to comb my hair.

Every time I look at myself in the mirror I remember what Akashi did. I touch my forehead where he kissed me, remembering the feeling of his soft lips on my skin.

My heart, as if on cue, starts to beat rapidly and my cheeks heat up. Akashi is all I've been thinking about all day. I even had a dream with him in it last night......let's just not repeat what happened in it, because it's not the least bit appropriate. And it's embarrassing.

"(Y/N) what's taking you so long?" Akashi asks poking is head in.

"EEK! A-Akashi-san! Have you ever heard of knocking?!" I yell at him, dropping the comb that was in my hand.

"Yeah, but it's too troublesome." He says chuckling. He then looks at me as if he wants to say something.

"What?" I ask him. He looks a little surprised at my question.

"What do you mean what?" He asks stepping into the bathroom.

"I don't know, but well, it seems like you want to ask something." I state.

He smirks. "Oh I was just going to say that we're going to the lake later." He turns to leave but then pauses. "By the way I don't ask because my orders are absolute." Then he exits into his room.

"Him and his absoluteness," I mutter to myself as I comb out my hair.

"What was that (Y/N)?" Akashi asks re-poking his head into the bathroom.

"Nothing I was just talking to myself." I save myself.

"I thought so." He smirks then officially leaves.

-

Akashi's POV

I was still surprised at myself with giving (Y/N) a kiss on the forehead the other day. But at that moment I just couldn't help myself. She looked so adorable blushing like that as she tried to say my name.

Not only that, but she's also making me feel alive again. Like really alive.

"Akashi-san are you okay?" (Y/N) asks in confusion. I look over at her from the food in front of me.

'I must have spaced out.' I realize with her confused expression.

"Yes I'm fine." I sigh. "But I thought I told you to call me by my name." I say teasingly.

"O-oh r-right." Her face tints to an adorable shade of pink.

"Say it." I order. I really want to hear her angelic voice say my name once again. And since she's been avoiding me I haven't heard her voice much.

"Sei...Seijuro." She says breathless. How is it possible that just by having someone call you by your given name so many things start to happen all at once. One, my heart quickens and then the butterflies in my stomach return. And to top it all off I can feel my cheeks heat up. Maybe having her call me by my name was a bad idea.

"N-Nevermind. Don't call ever me that again." I order in a somewhat harsh voice. I was getting frustrated by all these mixed emotions that she creates inside of me.

"You were the one who order me!" She snaps.

'True, but it's for you own good.' I didn't know how much longer I could keep my cool around her.

-

Reader's POV

Akashi is acting weird today, like he isn't really there. His eyes gave off this far away look when he looks at me, but then it seems like he's not really looking. Like his mind is somewhere else.

At times he lets his guard down and actually smiles now. Each smile sends my heart racing. I know this is starting to sound pretty sad coming from an almost 18 year old. But what can I say, I've never been in love before.

-

It's after supper now and Akashi and I are sitting beside each other on the bench off the lake watching the sun set. It was beautiful and it kind of reminded me of Akashi's eyes. You know their colors. The sexy red one that showed his emotions and then the golden yellow one that made you feel like you were an insect under a microscope.

But it was those very eyes that captivated me that first time we actually spoke to each other. Well technically the second time since I don't remember the first time. Stupid cold.

"It's beautiful." I state when I start getting uncomfortable with the silence.

"Yeah it is." I glance at Akashi and notice he was looking at me. I avert my gaze as the blood rushes to my cheeks.

"W-What are you t-talking about? I'm not beautiful." I cross my arm, even though I was a little happy at his compliment.

"True." He pauses breaking my heart slowly. "Your more adorable than beautiful." He confesses. I widen my eyes at him in complete shock.

"A-are you blind or something?" I scoff.

"Your asking me if I'm blind. The one who possesses the Emperor Eye?" He looks at me in utter disbelief.

'He has a point.' I thought to myself.

"S-Shut up" I shove his face away, which he had brought closer to me to show off his Emperor Eye. I then get up from the bench. "I think we should head back to the house now. It's starting to get dark out."

Akashi follows me up the the house, chuckling the whole way. I roll my eyes in response, without his knowledge of course. I don't know what he finds so funny.

I finally stop in front of 'my' room and turn around to look at the red head, who was still stifling his laughter. He had stuck close to me the whole time as we made our way here. And I was so done with it.

"What's so funny Bakashi." I say annoyed.

He stops laughing and looks at me shocked. "What did you call me?"

"Bakashi." I was too annoyed and too tired to care anymore.

"No one has ever called me that." Akashi says in disbelief.

"Well I just did. So?" I say dryly.

"So you better apologize or I will punish you." He says staring straight into me eyes. The look in his eyes told me I did not want to be punished.

"Fine. I'm sorry." I say, not too kindly.

"I guess I'll accept that for now, but next time you better say it more sincerely." He points a finger at me like he's scolding me.

"Okay." I say and then turn to my door and enter. Closing it, I lean against it. Even though I was kind of harsh to him, my heart was still racing. I sigh. "So glad this week is almost over."

What she didn't know isn't going to be just one week, but the rest of the summer.
________________________
A/N:Here's the next chapter for you!

Until next time

Ja ~ ne minna-san!