Chapter 16

A/N: so I made a longer chapter for you all and I hope you enjoy it!

So here it is!
___________________

Reader's POV

I woke the next morning with a pounding headache. Must've been from all the crying I did.

I suddenly felt that there were warm arms wrapped around my waist and wondered who's they were. I snap my eyes open to be welcomed with white. I look up, since I'm buried in someone's chest, and realize it was Akashi.

'Akashi? What's he doing in my bed?'

I try to pry myself from his grasp but it was useless. He was too strong and too heavy, so I give up. Instead I inspect his sleeping form. He looks innocent when sleeping, like a child. Without the intensity of his eyes he looked amazingly cute. His lips were slightly parted as he breathed in and out and I caught myself staring at the seemingly soft skin.

"Like what you see?" Akashi's voice rasped teasingly. He looked down at me through slitted eyes with a slight smile on his face.

My face heats up, embarrassed to be caught staring. I quickly hide my face into his chest not wanting him to see how red I got. He laughed at my response.

"You know hiding your face won't hide your embarrassment when your ears are also so red." He teased causing me to cover my ears with my hands.

"Shut up." I pout onto his shirt. He chuckled at my obvious displeasure.

"Well as much as I'd like to stay here all day cuddling up to you, I'm hungry and need food." Akashi states making my heart race.

'Why would he want to cuddle with me all day? Ah...he's teasing me, making fun of me.' Just the thought was breaking my heart.

I slowly let go of his shirt that I didn't know I was holding and slowly sit up in bed. "Okay." I say trying to not sound as heartbroken as I felt.

Akashi also sits up and looks at me closely before speaking. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks lifting his hand up to stroke my cheek.

"N-Nothing, why?" I stutter as I avoid his gaze, afraid he'd realize my feelings.

"You're lying." He bluntly says.

"N-No I'm not. What a-are you talking about?" I say as I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I was really making it obvious that I didn't want to look at him. Oops.

He snaps and pins me against the bed. He grabbed hold of both of my wrists, making escape impossible. As he hovers over me he looks into my eyes intensely. "I don't like being lied to (Y/N)." His deep voice said.

I look away from his gaze, giving him the perfect opportunity to........kiss my neck.

"Ah!" I gasp I'm surprise. He pulls back and smirks down at me.

"This is what happens if you lie to me (Y/N)." He says seductively. God was he hot! I know I shouldn't say that in the situation I'm in, but man he was damn sexy! "If you keep looking at me like that I'm not promising that I'll be nice." His deep voice whispered.

I look at him and blush, knowing exactly what he was meaning. Especially when I saw the desire in his own eyes.

"You blushing isn't helping." He teases.

"Shut up!" I pout looking up at the boy I love. He laughs.

"Haha this is what I love about you." He smiles at me.

'Love?'

I look at him surprised.

"What?" He asks completely confused.