Chapter 18

Reader's POV

I don't know what came over me yesterday. Dancing in the rain? Really? Man was I so high on coffee.

Now I was laying in my bed contemplating on whether I should get up now or not.

I decided now.

I drag myself out of bed and get dressed for the day. I throw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a red v-neck.

After quickly brushing and throwing my hair up in a ponytail, I leave my room and head down to the kitchen. [Sorry if you have short hair, but you can pretend, right?]. It was extremely quiet as I approached the kitchen.

"Hello?" I say peeking my head around the corner.

"Oh young miss!" One of the maids exclaim. "Thank goodness you're up!" She says coming up to me.

"What going on?" I ask when everyone's eyes turn to me.

"The young master is ill and won't let anyone in his room." Someone explained.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AKASHI!!!!!!!!!" I yell as I storm up the flight of stairs. I loudly knock on the door to his room and waited for a reply. When there wasn't any I kicked the door open.

"What the hell?" Akashi says jumping up in his bed. He was covered in sweat and his cheeks were flushed.

'I know I shouldn't be saying this but. Damn! How can someone look so cute and sexy at the same time?' I thought as I stood frozen in the doorway.

"Tch. What are you doing in here? I specifically told the staff not to let anyone in." Akashi mutters, laying back on his pillow.

"Well to bad. I'm here and I'm going to take care of you until you're better." I sternly say, staring Akashi down. Daring him to even think about refusing.

He didn't which made me smile in success.

"Okay first off we need to get them sweaty clothes off of you okay?" I say coming closer to his bed.

"Huh?!" Akashi looked at me with surprise. Then with shaking hands and a flushed face, I start to help him take off his shirt, revealing nicely toned abs and chest. And again....Damn is he sexy!

"O-Okay t-then I'll go get a towel to wipe you off and another shirt." I say after looking at Akashi's body a minute longer than necessary.

I quickly bring his sweat soaked shirt to the laundry room and grab a towel from the bathroom. I then walk back into Akashi's room to find him only in his boxers.

"OMG!" I gasp covering my eyes and turning around, thoroughly embarrassed.

I could hear Akashi chuckle then walk over to me. "Like what you see? (Y/N)..." He whispers seductively in my ear.

'Ah hell....' I could feel my soul start to fly away from my body.

"You know I do, but can you please get some clothes on?" I squeak. "I-It's embarrassing!" I say still refusing to look at the redhead who had wrapped his arms around my waist.