"one: gay as fuck baby"

I hope this is okay, please tell me what you think and if you like it and if I should continue or not because I'm tired

Comment and vote through out love you all

Luke looks like present him, so does Ashton. Michael has black hair with the lil bit of blue and red and the cute feather while Calum is like fringy and somewhere new ep time period

-

Luke got out of his mother's car, shutting the door behind him as he made his way over to the boot. He got out the hard silver suitcase, his mother coming to his side and pulling him in to a hug. "Have fun, Luke." She kissed his cheek. "Have fun."

"I will." Luke sighed.

"Remember make friends, be nice, and I've seen what you packed, so don't be doing what I think you might be." Luke rolled his eyes at his mums words before he hugged her smaller frame again. "Okay, I love you honey."

"Love you too, mum."

Luke closed the boot for his mum, taking the papers he needed, before he walked away to the registration table.

Calum climbed out of his parents car, nearly slipping in his new converse. He retied his plaid shirt around his waist, then fluffing his hair again. He wanted to look perfect for his first day. He wanted to make a good first impression to the boys and girls at his camp.

Calum's mother wrapped an arm around him as his dad got his pink suitcase. "You'll have fun, I promise."

Calum sighed, "When I come home and it was the worst two months of my life; I'm blaming you." He said.

Calum's dad handing him his suitcase, before kissing his forehead, "Love you son." He whispered. His mother gave him his papers before telling him to get along with everyone before Calum walked to the registration tables.

Michael was knocked out of his game by a knock on the car window. He peered up to see his father, and sighed. He took out the headphones, stuffing them in his backpack along with his game boy. His dad opened the door, letting him out.

Michael was handed his suitcase quickly, a kiss to his cheek from both parents, muttering an 'I love you' before they got in the car. Michael pouted to himself before leaving to find registration.

Ashton's siblings bounded from the car, happy smiles on their faces as their mum and step dad, got their bags. Ashton stood behind the two smaller kids as he waited to be given his bag and the papers for his siblings and him to be registered.

When he was handed his duffle bag, he threw it over his shoulder, stuffing the papers in his pocket before he took a hold of Harry's hand. "You ready for camp?"

"It's going to be epic, Ash. We can go swimming, and we can camp, and we can do archery, and football, and painting, and I'm really excited to go rock climbing."

Ashton grinned at Harry, squeezing his cheek. "Well, I'll see you around camp won't I?"

"You better Ash."

Anne hugged her three children, telling Ashton to take care of his siblings before sending them off to registration.

Luke signed the paper on the table, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the camp before he was instructed to follow the arrows to the main hall. He did so, after his suitcase was taken from him and put with a pile of others. As Luke made his way down the brick patted path, he noticed a boy in a short pair of shorts making him suck in a breath. How was he going to survive the summer with his mothers strict instruction of no sex?