"seven: like aliens and shit"

Remember more comments motivate me to write hence why this is written so quickly

Also my mother texted me "you're not gay" so she isn't my mum anymore :)

What are you all doing for Christmas???

Luke looks very pretty in JBH and those photos that icky face claw hands posted were too but I just wished they weren't from her lol bye (don't comment on this, just comment about how pretty Luke looked pls)

-

When the boys stepped in to the art building, they headed to the main art room. They sat down at a table, the four of them round one together. They sat and waited as the teacher set out paints before she turned to everyone.

"Hi everyone, I'm Brooke, I'm going to be your teacher and today we're doing body painting. Of course you'll be painting someone's body but not in any rude places." She told them and Luke smirked as his eyes trailed down to Calum's bare thighs.

"So get in to pairs!" She exclaimed.

The boys just decided to go with who they were next to, so Calum pulled Luke over to a pot of paint and a stool. Michael did the same beside them.

"And now boys can take off their shirts and girls may do the same if they like. It doesn't have to be the main body, maybe an arm or leg." Brooke suggested, beaming at everyone.

Ashton and Luke looked at each other and shrugged before taking off their shirts.

Ashton looked around the girl, seeing a girl in a sports bra, and well she was kinda hot. Blonde long hair and bright blue eyes, she was pretty as she had a nose and eyebrow piercing. Michael suddenly flicked Ashton's ear, "Don't stare, mine."

Ashton grinned and kissed Michaels cheek. "Cute."

Calum ran his hand over Luke's detailed tattoo, "It's pretty." He remarked.

"Thank you." Luke smiled, "Got it on my eighteenth, my brother took me. I drew it out like three years ago."

Calum grinned, "It's nice, I like it."

Luke smiled as he leaned forward and on to the bed type seat, it was the ones that you sit on while you get a tattoo done. Luke let Calum mess with the paints before Calum sat on the bed behind Luke. "What you gonna paint?" Luke asked.

"Just some pretty flowers and stuff." Calum shrugged and put down a base layer of white making Luke shiver, and chuckle.

"Shït princess, that's cold." Calum giggled and spread the paint across Luke's muscular back, down to the dimples in his back and to his shoulders. "Feels nice."

"Bet it does." Calum smiled, running his fingers down Luke's waist and hip.

Michael slapped the black paint on Ashton's upper back, making Ashton curse out. "Sorry." Michael blushed.

"Just cold, baby."

Michael preferred kitten. He pouted and began to spread the black around Ashton's back. Once that was done he let it dry, and instead went to get some other paints that were bright and colourful. Calum came to his side, poking his waist and giggling. "What're you gonna paint?" Calum asked.