"ten: what if I sucked my own dick?"

an updatteeeeeee

70+ comments pls, let's try and keep up the 100+ comment chapters, also how mad would you be if I added Reece as a slight cameo character lmao

-

Luke woke up the next day on the first Saturday of camp by his phone ringing loudly as was curled up against Michael.

Luke sighed, removing his hands from Michael's waist and rolling over to pick up his phone from the small window sill and seeing his dad's names on the screen. He sighed and before he could answer it, it stopped ringing. Then it picked up again.

"For fuck's sake answer the damn phone." Ashton groaned making Luke crawl over Michael and going downstairs, answering the phone.

"Hello?" Luke said, picking up a blanket from the sofa and draping it across his shoulders as he was just in his boxers.

"Luke why the fuck have you changed your college course?! I thought we decided on sport-" Luke sighed lightly and went to his bag that was on the sofa, taking out his pack of cigarettes and leaving the cabin. He walked round the back of the cabin as he listened to his dad yell at him.

"I pay for you to go to summer camp, and you're wasting your time there by fucking around with three stupid boys and this is how you repay me! I've been there helping you with getting better at football for the past ten years!"

Luke lit a cigarette and put it tohis mouth, taking a drag before sighing, "I don't wanna do football anymore dad, I--"

"Well you're my fucking doing music, you're such an ungrateful child!"

Luke groaned, "then I won't go to college at all! College if free and I'm eighteen, I could move out if I wanted to get away from you and your pushy parenting." Luke rambled, letting what he thought out of his mouth.

"Move out then because you're coming back into my house." His dad spat and Luke's eyes widened.

"Dad no, I wasn't serious, you know I can't afford an apartment by myself yet, I don't even have a job--"

"Then you better go to college and get yourself a good job, kid." Luke began to tear up, he knew his dad was strict but he didn't realise he was so cruel.

"Dad please I'm sorry, I just wanna do music, it makes me happy, I wanna have a fun job in the future." Luke cried softly, dropping his cigarette and wiping his face. "Dad please, come on."

"Music won't get you anywhere unless you make it big, and that's rare, but sports will, you know some clubs have been looking at you and you're just gonna pass that up?" His dad said, sounding completely disappointed in Luke's decision.

"Please, I don't even like football, you made it not fun anymore, it's a chore now," Luke said before he heard footsteps and looked up to see Ashton approaching him. Ashton saw Luke's tears and smiled small, moving closer and entwining their fingers.

"Dad please don't kick me out, I'll do anything." Luke cried, feeling Ashton lean against his shoulder, giving him silently support. "Dad I'm sorry, please."

"You're not changing my mind on this, you do music and you leave my house. That's it." Then he hung up making Luke feel a ball of anger in his gut making him throw his phone on the grass floor before he let Ashton's hand go and yelled in anger, punching the cabin wall.

"Stupid fucking asshole!" Luke yelled before he fell back onto his bum and sat down, his head in his hands. Luke sobbed, tears falling down his cheeks quickly before he felt Ashton sit beside him. "He just k-kicked me out of the house." Luke sobbed, hiccuping mid sentence and leaning into Ashton's body.