"thirteen: you have a nice ass"

hi I updated this for once, as you know I'm not totally in to writing 5sos as a ship but I'm trying my best

Pls vote and comment through out

-

Luke, Calum and Michael woke up together and got ready for the day, heading to breakfast. They were midway through their food when Calum stood up from the table suddenly, "Ash!" He yelled, running towards the boy who stood in the doorway of the canteen.

Luke and Mike stood too and they all quickly embraced Ashton in a tight hug. Everyone was staring at them as they hugged and Ashton gave them all soft kisses, before he told them to sit down again. They dug back in to their food, Ashton had already eaten something that morning so he simply talked to his boys.

Soon Louis came over to the table, "hey," he smiled, "how are you doing Ashton?"

"I'm good." Ashton smiled, "just gotta keep reminding me to take my insulin."

"I'll try my best, and I just wanted to say that you're off cleaning duty now."

"Oh yay." Luke said, "Cody felt bad didn't he?" He snorted.

"Yep." Louis grinned, "okay have fun guys."

Ashton then turned to his boyfriends, "thanks for the flowers and teddy and stuff, they're all in my bedroom at home."

"Cute." Michael smiled, "you real shit us up yesterday."

"Sorry." Ashton patted Michael's hand from across the table. "I just forget sometimes."

After breakfast they got ready for the day and went to their first activity which was an IT lesson, so they headed to the computer rooms and grabbed a row of seats at the back together, they logged in using the usernames and passwords they were given.

In the computer room there was a printer so while everyone was having a photoshop lesson, Luke got up with his creativity writing book and went to the printer, he opened it up and put the book down and hit photo copy. He copied each page he wrote about his boys, then folded them up and put them inside the book and sat back down between Michael and Calum. Luke then took out the pieces of paper, handing each of the boys their respective pages. Luke watched as they read through it and blushed when Calum squeezed his blushed cheeks. "Aren't you the cutest little thing in the world?" Calum cooed. Luke let all of the boys kiss at him and hug him, before they continued with activities.

Their next activity was caving, and when they entered the main hall, they met an instructive who had a big bucket of helmets with lights attached to them. "Hey guys!" The guy grinned at the group that filed in to the room, "I'm Harry, and we're gonna do some caving, obviously we don't have any actual caves but underneath the floorboards we have our own cave system, and the goal is to safely find the caver that's gotten lost and stuck and rescue them!" He beamed. "And after you'll be taught CPR."

Everyone was handed a helmet and Luke helped Calum tighten his helmet. Then everyone was helped down in to the caving system, and Luke wiggled his butt in to place as he sat back and watched as Calum got through the caving system, Luke whined, how the hell was he gonna fit through these tiny ass tunnels?

Luke followed after Calum, who was wearing some tiny little shorts, "you have a nice ass." Luke told him.

Calum giggled and stopped, pushing his ass back and letting Luke bite at his jean shorts and nuzzle his face in between his cheeks. "Oh I like that." Calum giggled again and started crawling again.

Luke huffed in the small space, "I fucking hate this, hate small spaces, hate caving."

Calum wiggled his butt, "you'll be fine."