"eight: i might spank you"

please comment and vote, ilysm, let's get this back on track!!

YALL WERE AT 70 COMMENTS SO GET TO 100 AND ILL WRITE SOME MORE OF THIS!!

-

When the four boys were told they were playing hide and seek as their evening activity, Luke had an idea. "Why don't we just sneak off to our cabin instead?" Luke suggested, tugging his boys closer to him, as everyone was walking out to the main part of camp to play the game.

"I wanted to play." Calum pouted.

"We can play something else at the cabin baby." Luke smirked, running his fingers across Calum's cheek. "Hm?"

"You mean COD?" Michael asked, ignoring Luke's innuendo, "Because you promised to do a video for me." Michael pointed out.

Everyone eventually agreed. They played along with everyone else. Ashton was the one who would be the seeker, while the others 'hid', aka they walked to their cabin.

Luke opened the cabin and let his two boys in, Ashton wouldn't be far behind. "Baby go get your camera and we'll set up the game." Luke told Michael, kissing his forehead.

"Everyone has to be wearing shorts!" Michael yelled running up the stairs.

Calum was already wearing some, but Luke was in jeans, so he changed, and when Ashton came in, he was already wearing shorts, so he sat on the sofa.

Michael came down and set up his camera beside the TV, and linked the TV to a small box. The boys had no idea what he was doing besides Michael, because he did this everyday.

Michael handed out controllers, explaining to Calum how to work the buttons and what to press before Michael turned on the game.

"Okay so I'm incredibly awkward, so don't make it more and just be cute." Michael said, making be three snicker at him.

Michael grabbed his little controller for his camera and turned it on before doing his introduction. "Hey what's up guys!" Michael said with a laugh as Luke jabbed at his waist, "God I hate you."

"No you don't." Luke teased.

"So anyway, today we're doing a Call Of Duty play and punishment. The person with the least kills will get their legs waxed." Michael explained for the camera. "These are my boyfriends? Yeah, boyfriends." Michael giggled. "Introduce yourselves."

Calum waved, "I'm Calum."

Ashton awkwardly laughed, "Ashton."

"Luke." Luke grinned. He was gonna be on YouTube with his boyfriends and with one of his favourite youtubers.

"Ready?" Michael asked, setting up the game.

"Ready!" The three repeated.

Michael pressed start game, and the game began. Calum instantly squealed and buttoned smashed. He remembered Michaels instructions and started moving. But he shrieked again when he died suddenly, making Luke laugh.

"You're definitely getting waxed." Luke said, glancing between the four screens and the controller. He saw Ashton's character come up behind him with the knife and turned and shot him. "Maybe Ashton wi--"