Chapter Nine

"Wow. What is this place ?" Eva was dazzeled by the beauty of this place. The pure view of mountains ahead of her. The glittering of the blue/green water with all it's majesty feets under. The heartless cliffs and rocks as well as the sun shining high in the breathtaking, clear blue sky. Everything in this place made her feel enlivened again.

"This is Joe and I's favorite place." Ethan smirked at her. She gave him a dull look, "Can you not mention grumpy Eustace to me, again ?" She said slowly and emphasizing every wprd. Ethan chuckled a little, "Okay." He replied. It amuses him how these two hated each other with passion, though they don't even know each other properly.

"Can I jump in ?" Eva asked. Ethan looked at her, flabbergasted. "You're not afraid ?"

"Not a bit. I love this place and especially the water." Ethan smiled at her. "Then go ahead." Ethan shrugged one shoulder inviting her but still had some doubt that she would do it. Joe and himself took two years until they dared taking the risk of jumping. "Wait !"

Eva turned towards Ethan before jumping to see what he has to say. She raised her eyebrows at him. Ethan spoke again, "Are you going to jump with those on ? You know clothes will make you heavy and you might drown." Eva smirked at him and raised her eyebrow. She shook her head and faced the water below her again.

She took of her hoddie and threw it back to Ethan who, pleasurably, caught it and smirked at the sight of Eva in only her bra. Her flawless tanned back and shoulders having there own effect on him.

He watched her as her chest inflated slowly and deflated back to normal. Eva closed her eyes tight and smiled. She opened her eyes and dived into the water leaving an astonished Ethan behind her. He walked closer and looked downwards just as Eva's head got over the water and she smiled combing her hair backwards with her hands.

She looked up at Ethan and smirked, swimming back to shore. She walked back to Ethan still only in her black bra. "That was awesome." She emphasized at awesome and smiled at Ethan. He nodded and sat down, Eva joined him resting her weight on her elbows, watching the silent sky. "So who is that unexpected guest you had this morning ?" Ethan asked turning around to face her, throwing his weight on his left elbow as a support. "You wanna know ?" She smirked looking at him. He went back to his previous position and shrugged one shoulder, "I don't find a reason why not."

Eva got up and wiped her wet sweatpants and stuck her hand out to Ethan to get up. "Come." She said as he took her hand and got up.

Eva opened her apartment's door and stepped inside followed by Ethan. "Eva is that you..." Angelica asked getting out of the kitchen, she cut herself off when she saw Ethan, "Oh, I didn't know you were bringing guests with you." She smiled at Ethan politely. He recognized her from the club but she obviously didn't know him since she was drunk and making out with someone. "I didn't know that either, Angel." As much as she hated her name she hated Angelica's name. When she hears the name Angelica the echo of her father's voice erupts all the fear she burried inside of her long ago. "I made dinner. Would you like to join Mr..." Angel invited Ethan who just smiled at her, "Ethan. Just call me Ethan." Eva rolled her eyes. Now he's being all nice, aye ? She thought. Eva walked to her sister, "What's cookin' sis ?" She asked. Angel looked at her sister and smiled when she called her 'sis'. "Well I made use of what's in your fridge so I made some lasagne."

"I hope it tastes as good as mom's." Angelica added earning a small drop in Eva's features and a sorrowful look in her beautiful blue eyes. All Angelica did was smile sweetly at her sister.

Ethan watched and scrutinized both sisters that looked nothing alike. Eva was unique though. It was pretty obvious. Angelica had green eyes while Eva's were blue. Angelica had the shoulder-length honey blonde her in the time Eva's was light brown locks reaching the small of her back. They had the same hight but Angel had a... a small bump ? He questioned himself furrowing his eyebrows. "Do you want to eat or not, Knight ?" Eva broke Ethan from his thoughts. "Huh ? Uh coming." He smiled.