Epilouge

With heavy steps she walked towards the room where she's going to meet the most dreadful person in her life. A policeman opened the door for her and Eva walked in and sat facing the man with the green eyes she always feared and hated.

She gulped nervously and looked up meeting his eyes. But she didn't see the hate and aversion she used to see in them when she was a small gilr. Instead, she saw regret and plead. Plead for redemption. The redemption she promised she'll never give to him. Her father, Jeremy.

She execrated this moment. The moment she had to face him, again. But she can't keep running away from her past. The past he, Jeremy, made a total misery.

"Umm okay. I can't believe I'm saying this..." She took in a deep breath and entwined her fingers together in front of her on the table. She closed her eyes briefly and then opened them to meet her father's green ones, "But... Thank you... for... for saving Ethan that other day." She said hesitently.

He looked at her and his heart constricted remembering her mother. They look exactly alike. As if he is seeing the past in front of him again. He was seeing Hayley now not Eva. But then he snapped out of it. "Can you ever forgive me, Evangeline ?" He asked in a tone full of agony. The regret and blame still gorge him.

Jeremy promised himself to not hurt or kill anyone after he murdered Eva's mother. The regret and shame he already feels can last him two lifetimes and he doesn't need more. He only shot Prince for his daughter, to save her. He knew about all the fuss about Eva's and Ethan's disappearance. He was at the police station when he knew were Eva and Ethan were improsined and he was the first to get there because he wanted to be the first to save Eva. And he succeeded but lost ten years of what's left of his life to do so. He wished what he did will ever confer him salvation from her.

"Can you ever bring my mother back, Jeremy ?" She gave him a dim look and a little of fury in her voice.

Jeremy looked down amd away from her gaze. She was torturing him more by her dull look. "You tormented us, us what you called a sin. Face it. You tried to rape me. Your own daughter, your sin. Face it. Sammy, your son, your sin, has cancer and you left him alone without ever looking back at him. Face it. Angelica, let me remind you, Jeremy, your daughter, too, your first sin, Jeremy, accepted to be a stripper, a prostitute to escape you and your relentless self." She stated with venom in every word she said.

Jeremy pulled at his hair still looking down at the table, unable to meet her stare, her alleging stare. "Listen, maybe, just maybe, I could've of forgiven you for all that. But you murdered my mother. Mom is dead because of you and your ruthlessness. That's what I can't ever, and not in two million years, condone you for, Jeremy." She finished standing up.

Eva walked to the door but ceased her steps when her father spoke, "You hate me, don't you ?" Her bottom lip quivered at his question and his grief full tone. She didn't look back, "No." She said her eyes brimming with tears. "I abhor you, father." She said with disgust and walked out.

Jeremy cried, literally cried. He was hopeless. Whatever he does won't ever make him solve the biggest sin of his life which is murdering Hayley. He asked himself why did he ever do that. Why was he so ludicrous and imbecile. Unfortunately, all that won't change the past and bestow redemption upon him.

~ Five Years Later ~

"Hayley. Aiden, slow down." Angelica shouted to her twin kids, Hayley and Aiden, as they ran around the garden at the back of Ethan's house. She was woried they would slip in the pool as they ran after each other around the pool. Axel put an arm around Angelica's shoulder and kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes smiling and wrapping an arm around his waist.

Apparently, Angelica got married to Axel after he proposed to her. Hayley and Aiden are now his and Angelica's kids. Axel gave them his last name and a father forever. And though Aiden will always be Angelica's first and true love, she also loved Axel because he is a real man and an amazing person inside and out.

Ethan walked out to the garden hand in hand with his wife. And yes you guessed it, Eva Knight. The new Mrs. Knight. He planted a kiss on his mom's cheek that was playing beek-a-poo with Ethan and Eva's son, Sam.

After the whole incident with Prince, Eva's life was complete. She married Ethan at age of twenty one and had Sam at the age of twenty three. Except one horrible thing happened. Unfortunately, Sammy, Eva's brother, died two years ago because of the cancer. He fought enough and more and Ethan did his best to provide him the best treatment for cancer but all that didn't work. Sam passed away only at the age of eight and Eva made her mind to call her son or daughter Sam. She still visits Sammy's grave each week and puts roses, white ones, at his tomp.

Ethan became the business man his dad always wanted him to be but that didn't stop him from drawing, his passion. He drawed mostly Eva and his son. This time he used paper and pen. He actually painted portraits, too, and they were all fine masterpieces.

Well as for Joe, he still argues with Eva, a lot. But he totally adores Sam, Ethan's son. And Sam loves Joe, too. He also got engaged to a girl he used to know from school, Abby, and he also is a partner of Ethan's in his work. These two are like brothers and nothing can seperate them.

Nate and Matt traveled to France and they're still studying there. Matt wants to become a dentist whereas Nate wants to be a surgeon and he also got engaged to a half Frensh half American girl and will get married as soon as he finishes studying and returns to his country. Matt, well Matt is a player, he've always been and he loves it like that.

* * * *

Ethan and his family including his parents and Angelica and her family and Joe and Abby headed to the beach that day. The same beach Ethan took Eva to their first date. Except this time she's his wife not his girlfriend.

They made and ate dinner there. Cody brought his fiancé and his sister when Eva invited them. Faith joined, too, and despite everything she now knows, she loves Eva and Angelica as if they are her own daughters. She is also waiting for Jeremy to finish his next five years in prison and she will get a divorce from him. Poor Jeremy. But he deserves it anyway. That is according to Eva.

Ethan stood at the shore watching the mesmerising sunset staring at the horizon. Eva wrapped an arm around his waist and he wrapped his around her shoulder smiling at her as he took Sam from her. The three of them stared at the sunset. Then all of a sudden, ten months old Sam, slapped his dad's cheek making that slapping kind of sound. "Boo." Sam muttered taking Ethan by surprise. Eva laughed at them and Ethan followed his son's small finger to see a flock of birds flying in the distance. Ethan smiled and kisses Sam's cheek.

Out of the blue, everyone heard a gun being fired and Eva's knees wobbled about to buckle under her. "I'm Prince and I'm back for you, Eva Austin." Eva's eyes widened and then she realized who that voice belongs to. "Joe." She roared through clenched teeth.

Joe dropped the gun from his hand. It was a toy anyways and set off running on the sand and Eva took off after him, "You scared me, you dipshit, and I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do, Joe Myers." Everyone laughed including Joe, Ethan and Sam as Eva still ran after Joe and he didn't stop cause once she gets him, he knew he's in tremendous trouble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is it. I honestly didn't want it to end but yeah every story has an ending. Some are good and some are happy while others are tradgic. I hope no one will have a tragic ending. But happily ever after only exists in fairytales and our lives are no fairytale. Yet still I hope all endings will be good to everyone.

I posted something on the side for everyone of you. I had a small amount of reads on my story but I am completely satisfied. I love each and everyone of you. Thank you to everyone. The silent readers and the ones who voted and the ones who commented. Thank you to everyone who reached this point, the ending, with me. <3

I'll be writing other stories and I hope I get the same support from you if you like what I write. Thank you again. Have a nice day/evening/night you amazing people :) <3

Nadine xx