Chapter Twenty One

~ Two Months Later ~

"Wow ! You do have a big belly." Joe commented earning a glare from Angelica. He raised his hands in surrender and looked away from her, "Just saying. It's just big for a three months pregnant mom." He smiled sheepishly at her and she glared at him again. "Just shut up, dude." Ethan bawled at him.

"Of course she has this big belly, you idiot. She's pregnant with twins, Myers." Eva said emerging from the kitchen with a tray of juice in her hands. Joe's mouth formed into an 'o' shape and Ethan just smiled a lopsided smile at Angelica.

Eva lowered the tray to Joe's level so he can take a cup of juice. He took one cup of delicious pineapple juice and stuck his tongue out at her and she narrowed her eyes at him mumbling "Asshole" to him and he mumbled "Bitch" in return. Ethan chuckled lightly at this while Angelica rolled her eyes at their childness.

Eva gave Ethan his cup and sat down on the coffee table when someone tugged at her jeans. "Eva, can I have juice, too, please ?" Sam asked.

Eva smiled at him and took his small hand in hers and went to the kitchen to get him some juice. "Now you sit here while I get you what you want." She said putting him on the counter. She tickled him a bit and clamped his hands at his sides giggling.

Apparently, the day after the night at Emily's party, Eva went to the hospital where Drake is and requested for a DNA test on her and Drake.

The DNA test confirmed that Drake and Eva are from the same bloodline and have common genetics and to be more sure the test was applied on Angelica and all results were positive.

That day, Eva actually knew a definition of bliss and contentment. She found her brother and she was more than elated to do so.

Sam took a little time to adapt to his name as Sam or Sammy and not Drake. But he instantly warmed up to Eva and Angelica. And everynight before he slept he would comment on Eva's charming violet/blue eyes. "I knew it was you Eva, my sister, once I saw your eyes. They are beautiful." He would say.

Joe got along with Angelica more than Eva and he actually started to have a crush on the gorgeous blonde. But she's way out of his league, he thought. Especially with the age difference between them. Though age is just a number when it comes to love but still Angelica will become a mother and not only a mother of one child but twins as well and he is still eighteen and has a future and ambitions of his own away from taking care of children for a girl he crushes on. He knows this is selfish but in his opinions the dreams he has to conquer are more important to him.

Ethan and Eva spent more time together. He would actually sit with her on lunch and chat and laugh about random things. The day Ethan went to remove the cast of his broken hand Eva was there with him. They would go to the park and Ethan would take Eva to the mall. She's down to earth and fun to be around, Ethan always have thought. He even got her a new full wardrobe, though she doesn't like the idea of Ethan spending his money on her. Ethan was always persistent and never asked Eva for more than keeping her company.

What made Eva like Ethan more than she already does is the way he treats her brother. Sam loves Ethan and Joe. He gets along with them well and they actually teach him how to be a badass which Eva doesn't like but some other times they would teach him how to a be a young gentleman. They actually love the boy too and love to hang around with him. Neither Joe nor Ethan has siblings so Sammy was their young brother and they would do anything for him and to see his innocent carefree smile.

Eva never met or saw her father again. They never crossed paths again and that was obviously better for both of them. Jeremy apologized to his wife and got back taking care of his family. His second family not the one he tortured and desolated.