Chapter 12

Picture above is of Rachel Hurd-Wood who plays Molly Weasley the 2nd

Christmas day was slowly approaching, bringing with it the cold and snow. Mr and Mrs Malfoy soon arrived at the Malfoy Manor, using floo powder. Scorpius stayed in his bedroom as much as possible when his grandparents were around. They were constantly reminding him that he was a pureblood, and not to associate with 'traitors' or 'mudbloods', which was ironic, considering what he had been up to with a 'traitor' half-blood. Ivy also came on Christmas eve to spend the celebrations with her dad. Scorpius liked the manor this way. With only three people in the house, he sometimes felt lonely. There would be even more people joining them for Christmas the next day, really livening up the place.

That night, Scorpius and Ivy decided to slip away from the table after dinner so they could talk in peace. The library seemed the perfect place to do that. Ivy sat down, Scorpius next to her, and they began.

"I hope you have resolved things with Rose. She seems less sad now anyway." Ivy queried Scorpius.

"I have. She hasn't quite forgiven me, but it's close. I have too complete this list thing. It has a hundred tasks that I need to complete before she fully forgives me. Only 87 to go." Scorpius explained.

"100 things, that's a lot to do. It will take you a while to complete those, and you need to be concentrating on your OWLs."

"I know, but this is Rose. I will do anything for her!"

"You hurt her Scorpius, so it's the only thing you can do right now, complete this list. Don't ever hurt her like that again though, or I will help the Weasley's destroy you!"

And then Ivy stood up, smiled innocently at Scorpius, and walked away. Scorpius would never hurt Rose now, not with 13 or so people after his blood if he did.

Christmas day loomed bright and clear, a white Christmas. The snow fell heavily and the ground was slippery. Scorpius awoke early and opened his many presents sat under the Christmas tree. He put on his nicest robes and invited their guests politely into his home. Thousands of people came through the door, never seeming to stop, yet the house wasn't even a quatre full. Scorpius said hello to all the guests and was very polite, but the first chance he got he ran to hide in the library. This wasn't exactly the Christmas Scorpius wanted but it was what he got every year. His parents cared more about there credit then about him...

<.>

Rose's p.o.v

Christmas this year was being held at the burrow and the whole family was coming, as usual. That meant 25 people had to squish into the tiny house for Christmas celebrations. Grandma Weasley still made everyone a knitted jumper and passed them round on Christmas day, Hermione always gave them all good books, Ron always gave them something to do with quidditch, Aunt Ginny always gave them tickets to the holyhead harpies as she was still good friends with them, Uncle Harry always had something new and exciting to give to us from fighting with the aurors, Uncle George and Aunt Angelina passed around their usual homemade gifts, Uncle Bill and Aunt Fleur always gave them some money, Uncle Charlie always had some cool new thing to do with dragons and Uncle Percy and Aunt Audrey gave them something intellectual to help them with there school work. 

With such a big family, it was hard to get presents for everyone but they managed it. After opening their presents, they sat down for Christmas Lunch, around the table they had placed outside, inside a magically heated dome. Luna and her family joined them for Christmas lunch, as did Neville and his family, Hagrid coming along to. With all these people, there was noway they would of fit inside. 

The food came out, made by the great Molly herself, with some help from the rest of the family. They chatted and laughed and generally had a good time. Everyone was stuffed by the time they were finished and they all went to lounge about inside. Rose headed to her bedroom for a bit of peace and quiet. She walked in and immediately noticed an owl sat on her window ledge. She walked over to it and took the package from the owl. It was wrapped in teel green wrapping paper and a beautiful ribbon. Rose opened it slowly and carefully, making sure not to rip anything, but before she could see what it was, she was called down to play a game in the family.