Chapter 13

Georgie Henley as Lucy Weasley. I thought the song above fit very well with the story.

Scorpius's p.o.v:

They were soon back at Hogwarts, after a cold and rainy trip. They had to practically run into the castle, going through huge puddles and getting even more soaked than before. They had then sat down for dinner in a room that was dark and bleak, as the ceiling showed the rainy day outside. But now they were all tucked up in bed. That is apart from Scorpius...
He was in the room of requirement, working on his counter spell for his made up spell. It was the next thing on the list and he hoped to get this list done by this year. However, they were only halfway through, so it might be hard. He had been working on the counter spell for a long time now, nearly 4 hours, and he was beginning to get tired. He decided to sit down and work on number 17, come up with a song about Rose. This is all he had so far.

My Rose is a flower that I love My Rose is a flower that I need If only, if only

He decided, rather then continuing, he would go to bed and finish it tomorrow. He sluggishly moved out of the room of requirement, and went back to the dungeons. He got in bed and curled up, falling straight to sleep.

The next morning, he awoke and got dressed, ready for a day of classes. He headed down to breakfast, hoping to see Rose on the way down there. He did not, however, as Rose had already eaten and had gone to her first class of the day. He sat down on the Slytherin table and ate his breakfast, then hurriedly went to his first class. What he didn't realise, however, is that the list had dropped out of his pocket and an unknown person had picked it up.

Unknown p.o.v

Finally, a chance for me to get back at Rose. If I destroy this list, he won't be able to finish it and they will never be together. He will be mine, all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scorpius p.o.v

Scorpius decided to take another look at the list tonight to see if there was anything he could do. He searched everywhere for it, but obviously couldn't find it. He began to panic, knowing that if he lost the list he would never be able to finish it and Rose would never forgive him. He looked everywhere and anywhere, starting to panic after a while. He traced his steps back to where he had been that day but didn't see it anywhere. He then went straight to Ivy, hoping she would know what to do.

"Ivy, help. I have lost the list and I can't find it anywhere. Help!" He said, running up o her in the green glow of the slytherin common room. Ivy looked at him in confusion before realising what he said.

"Calm down, calm down. It's fine." Ivy said, before putting her hands on his shoulders and saying, "And breathe" Scorpius took a big breath, then continued to panic.

"Scorpius, just tell Rose. It's not the end of the world. I promise you she won't get angry." Ivy told Scorpius, reassuringly. So Scorpius snaked out of the room to find Rose and tell her what had happened. Rose took it well, just laughing at how panicked Scorpius was.

"Scorp, why would I only have one copy? I have a copy too. We can easily just gemino it." She said, chuckling. Scorpius gave a relieved laugh too, having thought Rose would never forgive him. As they laughed, someone watched from the corner of the room, cursing herself for not thinking about this possibility. She should of used it as bait, not destroy it. But it was done now. She would just have to try harder next time.

Scorpius decided he would put spells on his sheet to stop himself from losing it, and stop others from taking it and would finish it as fast as possible, so he didn't have to worry for too long. The counter curse for his spell was still finding hard to do. He had tried doing it backwards but it didn't work. Then he thought, the spell was about Rose, so maybe the counter curse needed to be the opposite of her. Rose was kind, they were not. Rose was smart, they were not. Rose liked to study, they did not. Scorpius new the perfect person. Scarlet Parkinson. So Scorpius decided to name the counter curse after her, but it couldn't directly resemble her. Scorpius knew the perfect idea. He would name the counter curse crestal, an anagram of Scarlet. Scorpius tried it, over and over again on his guinea pig and when he was sure it worked, ran off to find Rose.

Rose watched, as Scorpius made his guinea pigs revise and then made them stop. Rose loved it and ticked it off the list. Then Scorpius taught Rose how to do the spell. Another one of the list and only a few to go. He was sure to finish it by the end of the year at this rate.

He just needed a bit of creative spirit to help him write a song.