Chapter 2

Soft paw steps trotted thought the dense summer forest growth. "Keep your paws quiet and on the ground, or the prey will hear you all the way in Fire Clan's territory" Lightningstorm whispered to her apprentice. "Oh, okay Lightningstorm" she responded quickly and softly. Lightningstorm smiled as she watched her apprentice look around to look where she was stepping. "Watch your steps closely Lightningpaw, we don't want the prey to hear us." The memory of her father Lightningpelt saying that rang through her head and she fought the tears away from her eyes. Losing him to eagals was hard for her to accept, even if she got revenge when they came back for Featherpaw and Bluepaw. "I miss Sunkit, like you miss your father ya know" the silver apprentice mumbled to the yellow warrior. "I know. But he's happy in Star Clan now, so you should be happy too" she responded to the younger she-cat, wrapping her yellow and black tail around her silver shoulders. Featherpaw looked at her and smiled, and quietly jumped up and said "Can you teach me to hunt? You are one of the best hunters in the clan." Smiling as well, Lightningstorm stood up and got into her hunting position. "Keep you tail still, your muscles bunched..." Featherpaw interrupted "Why keep my muscles bunched?" Lightningstorm smiled at the question. "So when prey comes you can pounce quickly and efficiently." Featherpaw nodded and the two sat there and waited. After a few quiet moments before there was a movement in the bushes. "Watch and learn, okay?" Lightningstorm whispered as Featherpaw nodded. Lightningstorm bunched her muscles and pounced quickly. As she crashed into her prey, it yelped at her? "Hey watch your paws you-............ Lightningstorm?" The voice said.

CLIFTHANGER!!!!!! Sorta. I'll see you all in the next chapter. And I will be updating Reborn soon!