Chapter 5

"Stormtail?" Lightningstorm said softly as she got off the tom. "Ya. Who'd you think it was? FireClan?" He muttered standing up. Lightningstorm's face heated up under her yellow fur. "D-Don't scare me like that mouse-brain. Why aren't you asleep with Whitestream?" she hissed quietly.
"I couldn't sleep" he stated bluntly. Lightningstorm rolled her amber eyes and look up at the moon. It was just barely past moon high, and Yellowtail's patrol should be returning and then she might have someone relieve her and she could get some sleep.
"Tired? You know I can take the rest of your watch for you if you wanted.." Stormtail suggested, looking at the tired warrior she-cat. Lightningstorm shook her head and she began to clean the dust out of her fur. "I can finish it myself," she paused and looked at his dark green forest eyes,"but some company would be nice, if you're offering." Stormtail smiled and walked over to her. Lightningstorm smiled as well and playfully rubbed against his chin. Stormtail rolled his eyes playfully and jumped on her, tackling her on her backside. He say her amber eyes light up and she pushed him of her and rolled him on his back. 'Playful fights are always fun between warriors' Twisterstar's words echoed. Both warriors smiled and began laughing quietly as she got off him. Stormtail's cheeks began to burn as he muttered quietly "I have to tell you something... it's important"

CLIFTHANGER ALERT!! Stay tuned to find out if Stormtail will get the chance to say what he wants to :)