Chapter 6

The boys were given a week off and they decided to go home, they had finished one length of the tour so they were given a break before they start the next dates. Michael and Calum had gotten good at doing each other's makeup, they decided since they now had this they could kiss wherever they wanted but they just had to cover up before they left to join the others. Ashton was still a bit suspicious and Luke even joined in on him because he saw that hickey on Michael a couple of weeks ago, but now they are on a plane heading back to Australia. They were all divided separately because they can get a bit rowdy when they are altogether, but this time they were quiet and listening to music. Of course they were never out of each other's line of sight. So where Michael sat he could see Ashton in front of him, Luke to his left and Calum was behind Luke. Because it was such a long flight they had wifi, meaning they could text each other. 

Cal: I'm boreddddddd

Mikey: You're on a plane, it's supposed to be boring

Cal: I wanna do something

Mikey: What do you want to do?

Cal: You ;)

Mikey: We are not joining the mile high club

Cal: oh are you sure about that?

Mikey: Stahhhhpppppp

Cal: so you're saying you wouldn't like it if I trailed my fingers down your bare chest, hands on your belt as I slowly tease you, all the while kissing along your jaw and back up to your gorgeous lips

After reading that last text Michael was shifting in his seat, his jeans a bit tighter and he hated Calum in that moment for getting him hard simply by a damn text.

Cal: you liked that didn't you? 

Mikey: shut up...bathroom now.

Before even waiting for Calum's reply Michael was unbuckling his seat belt and walking to the back of the plane where the bathrooms were. He didn't have to wait long until he heard Calum whispering for his name. Michael unlocked the bathroom he was in and quickly grabbed Calum's arm pulling him into the small space. Michael's eyes were full with lust as he pushes Calum to sit on the small sink quickly latching his lips onto Calum's. Michael's hands sit on Calum's thighs as he deepens the kiss. 

"I thought we weren't joining the mile high club?" Calum teases as he breaks away from a kiss.

"We're not, we are just kissing." Michael states and then he is kissing down Calum's jaw.

"So you're gonna get me hard and then not do anything?" Calum whines. 

"Yup." Michael replies and before Calum can retort Michael's lips are back on his. Calum trails his fingers through Michael's hair. It feels too good and Calum is bucking his hips up for more friction but Michael holds him down. 

"You're unbelievable." Calum mumbles. 

"We need to stop." Michael says. 

"But I don't wanna." Calum pouts.

"We have to, the boys will know we are gone and we've been in here for a bit." 

"Ugh they ruin everything." And Michael just shrugs at that, but Calum gets down from the sink and both of them examine their appearance in the mirror before exiting the bathroom. They make their way to their seats and Luke and Ashton are looking at them expectantly. 

"Where were you guys?" Ashton asks.

"Bathroom." Calum answers for the both of them.

"What were you doing in there?" Luke raises his eyebrow at them.

"Michael texted me saying he wasn't feeling well so I went and checked up on him." Calum lies easily. Both Ashton and Luke looked like they wanted to push it further but decided to just let it go for now. 

They had a few more hours to go and the boys decided they were going to sleep that way they weren't extremely exhausted for their parents when they arrive in Sydney. They were looking forward to it because it had been awhile, but Michael as he drifted off to sleep wondered what was going to happen with him and Calum while on break. 

***

They finally landed and they were all kind of groggy from their naps but the boys grabbed their carry ons and made their way to baggage claim where there were tons of fans waiting for them. Of course they said their hellos, took pictures but they really just wanted to grab their bags and go home. Once everything was set they walked outside to get into a van that would take them each to their homes. Ashton was first to get dropped off as he waved good bye to his friends, Luke was next and Liz was out waiting for him so of course everyone had to say hello which held Calum and Michael up but once again they were on track. When they got to Michael's house Calum was told to stay because his parents were coming over for dinner anyway. Both boys looked a bit puzzled but rolled with it anyway. Michael was told to put his stuff in his room while Calum left his luggage in the foyer. Michael was taking longer to come downstairs so Calum told Karen that he would go get his son. Walking up the stairs and into a familiar room, Michael's back was to Calum as he was emptying his suitcase. Calum went up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned over Michael's shoulder. The actions caused Michael to jump a bit before settling into Calum's arms and leaning into him.

"Your Mom said to just put the suitcase up here, she didn't say to empty it. They're asking for you." Calum tells him. 

"I just wanted to get all my dirty clothes ready for the washing machine." Michael replies with a sigh, "but okay let's go." And with a kiss on the cheek by Calum he is letting go and the two are walking down to see both sets of parents waiting for them. Hopefully they won't suspect anything going on between the two boys but things have been different on the road. They are both much more touchy with each other and if they are sitting down on a couch one or the other is basically in the other's lap. So it shouldn't have come to much of a surprise when they sat down for dinner and their parents started asking questions.

"So what's going on with you two?" Joy asks causing Calum to choke on what he was eating, he looks up at Michael who was sitting across from him and the two both look wide eyed at each other. This is gonna be a long night.