Halloween

"Boo!" Niall said, grabbing your waist causing you to let out a faint scream. He laughed and took a piece of candy from the bowl. "Hey!" You say slapping his hand. "That's for the trick or treaters!" You laugh.
"Just one?" He says, holding the candy up to his puppy dog eyes.
"Only one!" You emphasise the one as you know with him one becomes twenty within the space of 5 minutes. "Yay!" He squeals. You laugh at his childish attitude, he's always extra immature around Halloween, and you loved it. "Shall we dress up?" He asks, his mouth full of toffee. "I'll put some black clothes on and draw some whiskers." You say shrugging your shoulders lightly.
"I know what I'm going to do!" He says, running up the stairs. You roll your eyes and laugh.
10 minutes later he came down stairs wearing his giraffe onesie. Wow. You laugh. "Knew it'd come to use some day." He said, smiling. He seemed proud.

"I'm going to get ready, listen out for trick or treaters." You say going upstairs. "Kay babe." He replies.

You pull out some black skinny jeans, a black lacy top, some black converse and a pair of lacy black cat ears you found in top shop the other day. Then you went in the bath room, did some dark eye makeup and drew some cat whiskers on with eye liner. You smiled at the mirror, not too bad for last minute.

As you went downstairs you smiled to see Niall at the door giving the sweets to some cute kids who were dressed up in animal onesies too, their mum laughed as Niall gave a high five to the boy in the giraffe one. You loved how amazing he was with children. "Bye!" He said waving and smiling. "Bye Niall!" The kids said as they waved back at him. He shut the door and turned round to see you smiling like a look at him. "Woah, you look nice." He smirked. "Thanks." You laughed. You decided not to comment on the cute little scene you just saw as you knew Niall knew you thought it was adorable.

The night flew by with you and Niall answering the door and giving out sweets to so many people. It started getting late and no more people were coming so you guys locked up and sat on the sofa, you put on a scary movie and held each other tightly. Every now and then Niall would scare you, making you hit him with a pillow causing him to laugh. You soon both finished all the candy!