He Cheats Part 2

I listened to Not About Angels by Birdy whilst writing this, and idk, it made me really emotional. Listen to that song if you want whilst reading, it sets the mood ): anyway enjoy x

A week had passed and you hadn't gone back to your home yet, Harry had let you stay in his house whilst he went to his place in LA but he would be home soon and you didn't want to get in his way. Niall had been texting, but you couldn't bring yourself to reply. You knew you can't run from him forever, you knew you had to go home soon. Even just for closure, even if you can never forgive him.

You didn't have much here, just the clothes you wore here, your bag and some new clothes you ordered the other day because you had nothing. You ordered as you've barely left the house. You pulled your bag, which you stuffed with the clothes, over your shoulder and locked up the house. Your car was still parked exactly where you left it that night. That night. Thinking about it made you shudder and regret making your way home, but you pushed the thoughts to the back of your mind and began to drive home. Is it even home anymore?

As you turned on to the street and your house came into view you wanted to turn back around. You saw Niall's car parked meaning he was home, you didn't want to see him. But you did, because even though he hurt you you need to know why. You need to get your stuff and leave him. You pulled up on the pavement instead of your usual spot next to Niall and stepped out anxiously.

The walk to the front door took seconds even though you begged for more time. As you unlocked the door and stepped in you became overwhelmed by the smell of BO and beer. Shutting the door behind you you made your way into the living room, to see Niall slumped over the sofa, holding a beer can in his hand. Accompanied by other cans on the floor. His face was red and his hair was messy and unkept.
"Y/n?" He said, disbelief in his puffy red eyes.
You nodded and began picking up some of your stuff from around the room and throwing it into a pile on the sofa, until you get your suitcase down from upstairs. "Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked, clearly hurt.

"I'm leaving you, Niall." You said, not wanting to look at him. "Wh-why?" He begged.

"Because, Niall, you've barely spoken to me in weeks and you've been sleeping with someone else." You snapped, you didn't mean for it to come out as harsh as it did but you didn't care.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I really am. I love you so much, there's no excuses, I was wrong, stupid and drunk. I pushed you away even though I needed you." He said, standing up slowly and walking towards you.

"You're drunk now, aren't you?" You sighed.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I missed you." He tried to pull you into a hug but you pushed him away.

"No, not anymore. I can't be with you, I will not be that girl who gets walked all over, if you loved me as much as you say you do, you would've let me go before sleeping with someone else. I can't trust you anymore, and we can't be anything without trust." Your heart became heavy after saying these words, but you were proud for not giving in to it and sticking with your head.

"I'll do anything for you." He said. "Where will you go, when you leave me?" He said again with tears forming in his eyes.

You shrugged, you didn't know the answer yourself yet. "My parents, I guess."

"Don't go, please. I need you. I'm nothing without you, do you not see the state of the house?" He begged and you rolled your eyes.

"So what? You expect me to stay and clean up for you all the time? So you can go out, party, get drunk, sleep with other girls then come home and let me clean up after the drunken mess you make. Just so you can go to bed and ignore me? It's not going to happen, okay? Me loving you isn't enough to make me stay anymore, I have to go, I'm sorry." You said, beginning to cry.

"Y/n." He pleaded, he walked over to you and pulled you into a hug. You didn't push him away, just letting yourself cry into his shoulder. "I thought you really loved me." You sobbed into his embrace, it came out muffled but you knew he heard.

"I did, I still do and always will, y/n." He kept his arms around you, tightening his grip. You knew you had to leave him, you didn't want to though. "I don't want to go." You admitted.

"Then don't, please." He begged.

"Don't do this to me, I have to leave." You said, softly pulling away from the hug.

You picked up your bag of things and made your way out the door. He ran after you as you stepped in the car. "Y/n, please!" He yelled.

"Maybe one day, if we meet again, we can be friends." You half smiled, even though your heart was shattering inside. Maybe if you made it seem like leaving was easy he could move on faster, as mad as you were at him, you still wanted him to be happy. You drove away, breaking down into tears as you saw him turn and hit the house and slide down the wall, crying into his hands. You picked up the speed because you couldn't bear to look at him like that, it made you want to turn back even though you knew you shouldn't.

Leave a comment on whether or not you want a part 3 and whether you should get back with Niall, it's up to you! Vote if you enjoyed, I'd like to keep making these so please leave a comment if you want more otherwise I won't know! :) x