He Cheats Part 3

You shouldn't turn around. But you did. Everything you said, you regretted, you over reacted, or maybe you didn't, but you couldn't leave him, not today, not ever.

You pulled up, not caring about parking properly and ran over to him. He looked up at you, shocked, he looked as if he expected you to scream at him but you fell down to your knees and hugged him, letting yourself cry. He didn't say anything and wrapped his arms back around you pulling you so you were sat on his lap.

"I really thought you were going to leave me. I thought I'd never see you again." He said, his voice was shaking as he spoke, you could tell he had just been crying. "It's okay, I love you." You said, stroking his hair.
"I'm sorry, I really am." He begged again.
"Can we just forget it ever happened, I don't think I can handle talking about it." You pulled away and looked down at the ground.

"Of course, I love you." He said, lifting your chin up and looking you in the eyes. "I love you." You replied, smiling for the first time in weeks as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.
"I don't know," you answered honestly and his face fell. "But I love you so I will try my best."

The last month blurred as he picked you up and carried you back inside, placing you gently on the sofa. He went out and got your things from the car and took them to the bedroom and began to tidy the house. "Do you want some help?" You offered.
"No it's okay, babe. It's my mess." He smiled at you, chucking all the beer cans and crisp packets into a massive bin bag. "Oh, Niall." You said walking into the kitchen and picking up one of many microwave meal packets. "Have you eaten a proper meal in weeks?" You sighed.

"No." He said. "I'll make something now." You said, just wanting to get back to normal. "I was just about to order a pizza." He joked and you laughed rolling your eyes. "I can make a pizza if you'd like? I'm sure it's a lot healthier." He walked over and pulled you into a hug. "Yes please." He whispered.

"I missed this." He said, still hugging you.
"Me too." You replied.
"Are we back together?" He said, his eyes lighting up.
"Yes, Niall, can we just go back to the way we were before? Before everything. But in all seriousness if you cheat on me again I will leave, for good and I won't come back again." You said, sternly. And you meant it. He nodded.

" I don't think I would've ever forgiven myself if you didn't come back, I would've lost the best thing to ever happen to me." He said.

"I don't think I can talk about this anymore today." You admit.

"I know, I'm sorry, love." He wrapped his arms around you once again and you laughed slightly, remembering what everything was like before, and praying it stays like this after.