Fight

"You don't understand what it's like, being in the spotlight!" He yelled. The conversation had escalated quickly and you desperately wanted to hear him out. "I would never want you to feel insecure about it." He softened his words slightly.
"I know, but-" you began to speak and just let Niall know how everything had been for you recently but he cut you off. "But what?!" He raises his voice again. "But fucking what?! What more could there possibly be to say?!"
His harsh tone and ignorance in not hearing what you were about to say, which was not going to be an attack on him but merely just a description of your feelings, led for you to lose your temper too.
Instead of retaliating with words you walked away, ran up the stairs and sat yourself in front of your makeup desk. You sent a quick text to your best friend, who was always up for a night out, and she replied instantly saying her and loads of your friends were heading out tonight, encouraging you to come and bring Niall. 'I won't be long - will be on my own though.x' you replied to her.
You spent a while on your makeup, bronzing your face into perfection and creating the most gorgeous smokey eye you could with dusty pinks and gold. Niall remained downstairs and you had not said a word to each other since the fight. You knew he was pissed off at you because he hadn't come after you, and when you paused your music you could hear him opening a beer. You slipped into a simple sparkly black, short, tight dress which showed off everything you loved about yourself and put on a bright red teddy jacket over the top, paired with some black Louboutins. Lastly you scraped your long hair into a neat high pony and grabbed your phone which you shoved a £50 note and your bank into the back of the case and put it in your pocket after messaging your best friend telling her you were about to leave the house.

You called a taxi and it said it would arrive in around ten minutes so you went downstairs and poured yourself a shot of vodka, then another one and messed around taking selfies in the mirror in the entrance of the house. The house was silent and you had not seen Niall which led you to believe that he had gone out too. You grabbed your house keys, locked up and got in the taxi.

— couple hours later —

You were absolutely fucked. You felt your hips rolling seductively to the music and you had let your hair down, making sure to let it swing with you. You could see cameras on you, your best friend, Ana, posting to snapchat and on lookers knowing you were Niall's girlfriend getting photos and videos for Twitter or whatever but you didn't really care. "Where the fucks my phone?" you giggled to whoever was listening. "I got it babe." Ana said reassuringly whilst laughing, "here you go." She handed it back.

— 2:34 am —

"Uhhhh." you groaned leaning against the bar. You could barely see anything without it spinning into distortion but you didn't want to tell your friends as they'd either take the piss or over react.

— 2:56 am —

You open your eyes and see the dark road stretched out in front of you. It was spinning so you clamped your eyes shut again and winced. 'When did I get into a taxi?' you thought to yourself, but then come to think of it you didn't remember a lot from the past few hours. You leant your head against the cool window and opened your eyes, in the reflection you studied your face but it began to look distorted so you pulled back and turned to the other side of you. Through your squinted eyes you could see Niall was driving, he looked pissed off. "Niall?" You asked softly.
"Don't, y/n." He sharply replied.
You fell asleep for the rest of the ride.

— 3:07 am —
You opened the car door and upon stepping out collapsed to the floor. Niall quickly ran over to you and helped you, he scooped you up and carried you inside and placed you onto the sofa.
"Don't go out without telling me first again." He spoke quietly but deeply sitting down on the other sofa. You sat up like a child being disciplined. "Didn't think you'd care." you slurred. He got up. 'Oh shit' you thought to yourself. But he simply returned from the kitchen with a bottle of water from the fridge and placed it in front of you and took his place back on the other couch. You looked down at it and picked it up and chugged it down, which sobered you slightly.
"I don't like seeing you being reckless like this. Of course I fucking care about you. I don't like getting calls from Ana at almost 3am telling me you're in a state and walking home alone."
"Thank you for the lift." you said to him sincerely but it sounded rather monotone.
"Yeah." he replied. "Get some sleep." He added and headed towards your front door.

"You're leaving?" You asked getting up from the sofa and stumbling over to him. Despite his clear anger he still held you steady.
"Yeah. Thought I'd go home and sleep." He replied like it was obvious.
"Oh."
You both stood in silence for a minute.
"Y/n you can't complain about my lifestyle, and then when I defend myself you go and drink until stupid hours in the morning, without telling me. I was worried about you, especially after that call. When are you going to grow up?" He spoke with his hand on the door handle, his voice was neither soft nor angry.
"Niall I," you started. But then ran to the downstairs bathroom to be sick into the toilet. You began to softly cry as you threw up your entire evening into the toilet. Niall followed you of course and gently rubbed circles on your back holding your hair back with the other. "I'm sorry." you murmured into the toilet. "I didn't mean to let a blip of insecurity get between us, Ive just been horribly stressed with uni it's fucking me up." you carried on, crying ever so gently and hoping he wouldn't notice.

You finished throwing up and he pulled you into a bear hug on the bathroom floor. "S'okay darling that's all I needed to hear. I'm sorry for yelling earlier."

"Will you please stay with me tonight?" you asked, helplessly.
"Of course, I hate being home without you."