02

Candice Cohen

"were here" cameron said as we pulled to a house. The house looked nice and simple but still beautful because it was the perfect size, not big nor to small.

And what also made it perfect was that it was the only house in the area which was like inside a tropical forest.

" Amazing, you live here all by yourself?" i asked

He chuckled. "Yea but you get used to it and i love it because theirs no one to bother you"  tru af.

He stopped the car and said "Lets go inside and i'll give you a tour of the house then go to the beach yea?" and i nodded.

We got out the car (Get out me car AHAHHAHA sorry i couldn't resist it) and walked inside his house.

I look around and WOAH, who knew cameron could
be so responsible of his own house because its really clean and beautiful.

"You have a nice house cam, i like it very much" i smiled.

"cmon lets show you your bedroom follow me upstairs" he said.

"yessss my bedroom which is where my new bed is which means i get to sleep like a queen" i said and he laughed as i did to.

We ran up the stair and when we got to my bedroom i opened the big white doors and saw a CALIFORNIA KING SIZED BED  (if you don't know what those are search it up)

Ok its better than my house back in New York and i love it here already. I mean i have my own bathroom, closet,bed and balcony! with a very pretty view of the forest.

In my house i didn't have my own bathroom or even closet because i would use the one where we would put our jackets and i hated it.

Whats sad is the my room didn't even have a window. I know right. My family and i weren't really what they so call 'wealthy'.

"You like it?" he asked.

"YES OMG ITS AMZING THANK YOU CAMERON!" i turned around and hugged him.

"ok ill let you set your things and then will head on to the beach because I want to show you something" i nodded.

He left and i stared to unpack my thing and put them in my new drawers.

"This is going to be the best vacation ever" i smiled to myself.

_____________~____________

THER WAS CHAPTER #2  JUST FOR YOU BABES . Remember i will update a lot this month so don't miss out.Also i will be doing a quote if the day every time i update just to brighten up your day😊 so

Quote of the day:

Beauty is not in the face, beauty is a light in the heart.💜💫✨💞
-Kahlil Gibran