08

Cameron Dallas

So I have been drinking a little. But right now I'm on my way home from nash's house. Its about 1 am in the morning and I'm currently with Nash. Nash intended to drive me because he didn't want me to drive drunk. I guess its fine that he's comming with me because that way he can meet Candice. I just don't know what she will do or say with another boy in the house.

I know I sended jack to 'babysit' Candice earlier but the reason why is because I don't think its safe for her to be alone anymore. What if shes scared or even hurt she might of freaked out. I wonder what they're doing right now.

"Nash could you drive faster" I breate out. The speed limit is 50 and he was at 40. He nods.

Candice Cohen

As I was sleeping in jacks arms all warm and cozy I feel a door unlock and a bit of a breeze sorrouding my body. I shivered and open my eyes as I hear footsteps and see shadows approaching us. The lights turn on and I squint from the bright light coming from the kitchen.
A tall figure stands infront of me and jack but I can barely tell who.

"Cameron" a deep voice echos through the livingroom.

Cameron then comes in from the kitchen door. He steps in and walks towards me. He sees me and jack.

I get out of jacks arms immediatly waking him up and sit . "Cameron where were you? You had me worried" I asked even though he was probably drug dealing like jack said.

"Why are you sleeping with jack? " he tenses. His fist tightens. Jack just sits their confused and tired as he streches.

"We were watching a movie and I guess I fell asleep" I answer. "Sorry man I didn't know I was sleeping with your girl I was gunna take her to her bed but I guess the sleepyness got me" jacks says standing up and going by the other guy.

I see the other guy behind cameron standing their awkwardly.

A few seconds pass and he still hasn't answered my question.

"You didn't answer my question"

He looks at me for a moment. "That doesn't matter" he picks me up and walks to the stairs. Wtf is he doing. I try to get out and move but I can't.

"What are you doing put me down"

"I'm taking you to you're bed"

"Well I can walk, I have legs"

"Well I'm not letting you walk so be quiet" he chuckles. Bipolar much.

As we go up the stairs I see the guy who I still dont know and jack following us and go in to the guest room.

We finally get to my bedroom and he puts me down. "Thanks you can leave now" I said pointing to the door fake smiling. As much as I actually want to be with him I pretend to be serious.

"I don't want to " he sits on my bed. "Then what are you going to do when I change and sleep? Be a creepy dude and watch me?"

"Yea sure I'll cover my eyes" he says taking of his clothes except his tight boxers and going under the blankets. Oh my lord. I'm standing by the door like an idiot looking at him like I'm the creepy dude.

"Cameron I'm serious I want to sleep comfortable tonight" I bite my lip. I probably won't anyway because I'll be thinking about him.

He pretends to sleep and snores lightly. I smile and just let it go I mean its just for tonight right? I walk to my dresser and grab a long sleeve shirt and his joggers that he he gave me the first day I came. I walk in to the bathroom to change because I don't want him to peek. Then I brush my teeth and wash my face.

I open the door and see him all cuddled up and 'sleeping'. I lay down and turn the lights off.

Minutes later and cam sits up.

"Aren't you sweating in that shirt" I hear cameron say making me jump.

"Cameron what the fuck" I sit up and turn to face him. "No not that much now go to sleep or I'm leaving".

"Here you should take off your shirt babe I'll keep you warm if you get cold" he said smirking tugging my shirt. Smooth guy.

"I'm good" I said but my shirt was alreday beign pulled up and soon off. Ok then 0-100 real quick.

My shirt was off. Good thing I had a sports bra on.

"That should be better" he says looking at me up and down licking his lips.

"Control yourself you little perv I'm just a girl not a cupcake you can eat" I said as I layed back and smiled. I couldn't help but smile and luagh in my mind.

"Not yet" I heard him whisper before laying down and putting his arm on my torso. He was so close to me could feel his breath on the back of my back. My breath hitched. His hand was doing this thing in my stomach that made my body tingle. He continued to do it and It made me sleepy.

"Goodnight babygirl" was the last thing I heard.

So sorry I wasn't updating soon I don't have my phone because ,y dad took it away but HAPPY EASTER hope you enjoyed this chapeter amd thank you all for voting and reading this story. I am very excited to see how far this story goes and what will happen. I don't know when the next update will be hopefully soon but yea I will update anotehr time this week tho.

Quote

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.
-Unkown