10

Candise Cohen

"Damn im so tired" I yawned.

We're currently in the car going home after dropping off jack and logan at both of their houses.

"were almost home Candise, you'll be in bed in no time" cam says giving me a smile.

"Im going to fall asleep" I say sighing.

"alright" he says as he puts his hand on my thigh.

What is he doing? I ask myself. Believe it or not it feels good but I don't understand.  He probably doesn't like me he's just doing it to make me look stupid.

I just sit their not minding his hand on my thigh as I look out the way window to see the stars.

I got more and more tired till the lightly music put me off to sleep.

23 minutes
"I love you candise"
"I love you to Cameron" I say before he grabs me by the waist and kisses me softly and passionate.

He starts to go lower and stops right above my chest.

I moan as I tug on his hair.

"candise" I hear him say softly. "Candise"

"Candice wake up" I open my eyes quickly and see that we are home.

"You ok? I saw you move a lot" he asks.

Damnit I thought it was really real.

I nod. "yea I just guess I wasn't comfortable in the seat" I say getting off the car. He nods.

Inside the house
"Cameron will you sleep with me"

"are you sure, I don't wanna make you uncomf-"

"you won't"

"ok"

"ok lemme just change and get my makeup off" I tell him.

YESSS I get to sleep next to cam tonight. I like it when he sleeps with me because I feel warm and cozy. And their is a possibility of kissing. Hopefully one day ill be his and hell be mine.

I finish and jump into bed causing cam to bounce up. I laugh and so does he. I get under the sheets and turn around only to face his back. Aw damnit. His back is so sexy.

"Goodnight" Cam tells me.

"night" I yawn.