07

Candice Cohen

I had just finished my bath so I decided to go downsatairs to the kitchen to make myself some dinner.

Thats when I turned around and saw a tall boy by the kitchen island with a strong jawline and perfectly tan skin. His hair looked so silky and his eyes oh lord they were so beautiful.

Ive never seen a boy so attractive like this. But then I remembered. Theirs a guy inside cams house for gods sake.

He could kidnapped me or kill me for all I know . Ugh Cameron where are you.

I gasped loud and backed away from him.

"wha- wha- how d-did you get in?" was all i could say.

He grabs an apple and takes a big bite than puts it back.I give him a duisgusted look.

"I'm Jack Gillisky, Camerons partner and he told me to come here for a reason" he said looking at me up and down.

"I dont know you so can you please leave" i said as he came around me. Feeling a little better that he knows Cameron. I think.😳

"chill im not going to hurt you" he said raising his arms as a joke.

"Well I dont care if you know cameron or dont its still very scary and disrespectful for you to just come in." I said in a sassy tone.

"Sorry its just a habbit I mean Cameron doesnt really care so I do it." he says walking to the living room and sitting down on the sofa.

I followed behind and sat next to him. He turned the tv on and just watched tv like nothing......Ok then.

I look at his features . Ok He is actually really hot.

"thanks" he says looking at the tv triying not to smile much.

"shit" I cover my face blushing.

He chuckles . "its alright I dont mind it I mean I have a girlfriend but she wont care." he says.

Damnit I mean why should I even be surprised he obviously has a girlfriend with that face.(haha tru af tho)

"whats her name?" I ask trying to make a conversation.

"logan and she is super nice and super cute. She makes me so happy" he says smiling big.

"I should bring her sometime so we can all hang out at a party ." he tells me.

"yea that would be great." I say thinking about cam as he says all.

Speaking of cam I wonder what that little bitch is up to beacuse he is taking forever and I want him to come home.

"Hey do you know why cam sent you or where he is or what hes doing or-"

"Woah woah I will tell you why im here only if you slow down " he said sitting up to face me.

"ok tell me now" I say.
"You cant tell him that I told you it has to be secret alright?" he tell me.

"alright"

Jack had a serious expression now which made me want to know more about why he was here. He than began talking.

why can he only tell me why he's here...

20 minutes later

"im sorry Candice that I told you the truth I just thought that you already knew"

"I cant beileve you two are are drug dealers I-I-I cant even imagine Cameron doing such things like that " I begin to sob lightly in jacks shoulders.

"me neither but he had no choice"

He then embraced me into the warmest kind hug ever which made me feel some type of way that I cant describe.

He broke the silence. "How about we forget about this and relax while I go get us some snacks and watch some netflix yea?" he says letting go of me to stand up.

I nod and cover myself with a blanket that was already here and go on my phone.

Jack later comes and we watch a funny movie.

After the third movie we both end up falling asleep on the couch.

_________________________

So how was it? I added excotic griers aka logan a new character because she really wanted to be part of my story so i added her as jacks gf. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will write soon.

Qoute:

Be happy be bright be you.
-unkown