04

Candice Cohen

We got to the beach and saw that nobody was here except for cam and i which was really weird. I mean I don't really mind if were the only ones here its just that beaches are usually filled with people.

"What a view huh babygirl" cameron turned around and looked at me with that smirk of his.

It was my first time hearing him call me babygirl in person. He would always call me that when we Skyped and texted. Theres just something about it when he says it in person and
let me tell that is my weakness.

I love it when he calls me babygirl because it drives me insane and then i cant get rid of my smile on my face.

For a while i take a look around and admire the view before replying back to cameron.

"Cameron its beautiful where are we" i said standing up in my seat to enjoy the view more.

"The view is beautiful" he said looking at me giving me his beautiful smile.

"Your so cheesy " i hit him in the shoulder laughing a bit.

"We are on a private part of the beach to answer tour question" he says as he gets out of the vehicle.

"No wonder theirs like no people here" he helped me get off because his car is a jeep and for some reason he didnt open the door.

We started walking to the sand and found a spot. I lay out our towels and he puts down the basket of  food.

"you coming" he asked and i couldn't stop staring at his body.

"i umm uh-" i stuttered " yea i just need to put some sunscreen" i said still looking at his abs which i think he noticed because he chuckled.

"Oh yea me too do you mind putting some on me?" OF COURSE I DONT.

"yea turn around" i grabbed the little pink bottle and put some on my hand then rubbed it all over his shoulder and his stomach.

As my hands roamed all over his front side i slowed down pushing a little on his abs. I probably look so stupid but it was so hot!

"Should i turn around or?" he asked looking down at me. Oh god now he probably thinks I'm weird.

I blushed. Shit....way to go Candise. I nodded and he turned around.

After technically giving him a massage it was my turn to put some on me but he grabbed my hand and asked if he could do it. I simply responded back with an ok.

He spinned me around so that my back was facing him and he started rubbing the sunscreen.

His hands felt good on my back and i couldn't help but close my eyes. Stop it candice control you hormones.

I felt his hand go lower and lower until they were right above my bikini bottoms ( SPONGE BOB😂).

He grabbed my waist and i turned my head to the left, and saw through the corner of my eyes, him staring at my butt.

IS THIS WHATS REALLY HAPPENING i said to myself. I suddenly felt something right against my butt. HIS BULGE.

I didnt know what to do so i broke the awkwardness.

I gulped .  " Do u want to go in the water now?"

"race you there" he ran through the sand.

"HEY" I screamed running behind him.

___________________________

I couldnt update twice today guys bc my family and i went black Friday shopping and j didn't have time.
Quote:
Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.