06

Candice Cohen

After cam left I felt something different about him. Like he was acting suspicious.

I let out a big breath and forget about it. I go up to my bedroom, take off my bikkini, grab a towel, and head straight to the bathroom.

I decided to take a bath to relax and think about everything that has happened here so far.

I drop a bathbomb from a jar filled with them and drop it in. Once its desolved I get in and lay.

Cameron Dallas

"sir would you like another shot" the servant said.

"Ill take two and make it fast" I said.

"So Cameron when will I finally have my packet" Campbell said (last name) smoking his blunt.

"I'm sorry I'll have my men deliver the packet to you sir as fast as possible in about week and Ill make sure its exatcly how you wanted it." I swallowed hard.

"Ive been waiting for this for the last two years do you think I can wait more" he says getting annoyed.

"I understand but its difficult sir with all the process of traveling and the police " I say as the servant comes in.

"God damnit cameron you were supposed to give me that damn packet a long time ago. If I dont have that packet in a month I will take that girl from the beach today away from you just like they took something away from me. Understand?." He pounds his hand in the table. Spilling wine on the floor.

His big loud pound scaring the servant makes him also spill the drinks I asked.

"You piece of shit look what youve done . Clean it now or your fired." Cambell said looking at him.

"Im sorry sir I'll clean it up right now but for you Mr would you like anything else?" he ask me scared.

"no thank you Im ok" I say feeling bad.

I turn around to campbell again and say "how do you know about her?"

He laughs and sits up "Candice? oh yea I have men everywhere looking"

I panick. He knows her name.No no not my sweet angel why is he doing this? Have his men been folloing me?

"Sir please I'll do anything just please dont do anything to her shes inoccent an-" ingnorant bastard.

"SHUT UP you had your time to give me what I wanted but you fail didnt you Cameron" He screamed.

I look down not wanting to look at this disgusting man.

"Now do you understand Mr? " he said breaking the silence with his deep voice.

"Yes sir I understand" I say with my head still down with anger trying to not get myself in anymore trouble.

"Leave" is all he said before standing up and his men following behind. I sit their for a moment thinking about candise and how he knew about her.

I take my blunt out from my pocket that I had put after candise left  and walk to my car as my anger builds.

I call nash and and tell him to send jack to the house immidietly and that I will be over at his house in 20 min.

I slam my hand on the drivers wheel and think what have I gotten candice and myself in.

I dont want Candise to be alone by herself anymore.Never

_________________________

So what do yall think is it good or nah? I just wanted to thank all of the people tht voted for my story and those who find my story interesting💟💜💜💜💜💫

Quote

I always find things in beauty that are odd & imperfect they are much interesting.
-marc jacobs